43.

I smiled when I saw Rylee in my drivers room.
"We are so proud" she smiled and walked up to me while holding Kai. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her lips softly.
"I loved your acting skills, with tears and everything" I laughed and so did she.
She told me everything about Luca and my car. We wanted to be sure it was him messing with my car so we faked our break up. "That's how I would feel if we would really break up" she said and put her head on my chest. She was so cute. I was happy she told me everything, I knew we could handle everything together.

————————

Rylee already left with Kai but I needed to talk to Christian. I walked downstairs and saw him eating in the hospitality. I sat down with him and he looked up at me. "Great race Max, I'm happy we found the problem with the car" I rolled my eyes. "We? My mechanic found the problem and it's Luca" he looked at me confused. He stopped eating and crossed his arms. "What are you implying?" I showed him the picture my mechanic took of the car, it clearly showed that someone messed with it.
"He was messing with my car, we found the problem the night before the race." I said and he just nodded. "Do you have proof it's him and not someone else?" I shrugged my shoulders. I knew he was gonna ask this. "No, but c'mon, it's fucked since he joined the team. I trust everyone else." He started eating again. "I will talk with Helmut about it" he just said. I got up and leaned on the table. "It's him or me, tell him that too" I walked out, I was just hoping they would fire him as soon as possible because I couldn't trust him with my car.

Rylee told me not to tell Luca about what she told me but I had to. He touched her, hurt her and tried to blackmail her. I wasn't gonna act like nothing happened.

I walked in my garage, he was looking at my car.
I asked my head mechanic to keep an eye out for him, so he wouldn't touch my car anymore.
"Hi man, great race!" He said as he saw me.
The nerve on this guy was incredible. I walked up to him and pushed him against the wall. "If you touch or talk to Rylee again, I will kill you"
I knew everyone was looking at us but I didn't care.
"Max, I don't know what you're talking about" he said, I rolled my eyes. He wanted to walk away but I put my hand on his chest, pushing him against the wall again. "Don't fucking play with me. You wanna mess with my car.. fine, but don't mess with her. Now get the fuck out" he widened his eyes, he probably was shocked I knew about him messing with my car. He quickly nodded at me and started to walk out.

I would probably get a call from Christian or Helmut tomorrow but I didn't care. I didn't want him around Rylee or Kai anymore.

———————————

A.N: do you still enjoy this story or should I end it in a few chapters?