19.

Charlottesine: ✈️ 🇲🇨 💤

Liked by @carlossainz55, @OliviaF1, @Pierregasly and 163.124 others

@user1: favorite couple!
@user2: awwww 🥰
@user3: omg Max skipped his interviews and they're all going back to Monaco. I think it happened!

—————————

We all landed in Monaco. I think we were all very excited to meet him. We walked in the hospital and I walked to the reception. "Hi we are here to see Rylee Wolff" I said but I guess you could hear how nervous I was. She nodded smiling. "She's in room 33" I looked at her smiling. Room 33, it was like it was meant to be.
We walked to the room and Daniel put his hand on my shoulder. "We'll wait here for now, you go in and meet your son" I nodded and walked inside.

Rylee was laying on the bed with our son. She smiled when she saw me. "I am sorry but he wanted to see you win" she said smiling. She sounded tired.
I sat down on the bed next to her. "How are you feeling? Are you okay?" She nodded. "I am feeling okay, do you want to hold him?"
I nodded quickly and she put him in my arms. I was holding my son for the first time.
I looked at him, he looked so much like her, but I could see some features of me as well.
I already was so in love with our little man. "He's perfect" I looked at Rylee, she nodded and put her head on the pillow.

There was a little knock on the door, I guess Daniel, Charlotte and Charles wanted to come in. "Yes come in" I said and they walked in with the biggest smile possible. Charlotte quickly went over to Rylee to congratulate her. Daniel and Charles walked up to me. "Luckily he looks like Rylee and not too much like you" Daniel said laughing. I rolled my eyes as I gave him a nudge.
"What is his name?" Charlotte looked at me and then back at Rylee. We both looked at each other.
"Kai" Rylee said smiling. "Oh I like that name a lot" Charlotte walked over to me. "You wanna hold him?" She nodded enthusiastically. I put him in her arms and I saw her face light up.

I looked around, I was so happy in this moment.
I still had my seat with Red Bull, I had the best teammate and I had the perfect son.

—————————

Everyone left, it was just Rylee, Kai and me. I was sitting next to the bed where Rylee was laying.
She looked at me and smiled "Thank you for everything" she put her hand on my arm. I knew she was tired, I saw it in her eyes. "You don't have to thank me, go to sleep, I will stay here"
She nodded and closed her eyes.

I was looking at the both of them, I would do everything to protect them.