59.

I was laying on the couch with Kai. Max was doing some sort of race on his sim. Even during the summer break he couldn't stop racing in one way or another.

I grabbed Kai and walked to Max, he was just looking at his screen, he wasn't racing for the moment so I knew I could bother him now.
"Max, I miss you, when are you done?" He quickly looked at me and Kai. "Give me 10 minutes, we will watch a movie together okay?" I nodded and wanted to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pressed his lips quickly on mine. His camera must still be on because I heard a British voice through his headphones. "Aww what a cutie" I rolled my eyes. I recognized the voice, it was Lando. I quickly flicked him off and laughed.

@RyleeWolff: he just can't stop racing

@RyleeWolff: he just can't stop racing. Please send help

Liked by @LandoNorris, @Charlesleclerc, @Charlottesine and 210.739 others

@LandoNorris: beating him every time
> @Maxverstappen1: you wish
@Charlottesine: uuugh I know how you feel
@RedBullracing: A real champ!
@user1: God 🥵
@user2: summer break treating him well!

———————

As promised, Max walked in the living room a couple of minutes later.  "Is Kai asleep yet?" He asked as he sat down next to me. I nodded.
"So it's just you and me, I like that" he smirked and pulled me closer to him. He laid down on the couch and I put my head against his chest.
"Can we watch a romantic movie pleaaase"
I said, he grumbled at first but he agreed anyway.
He was stroking my back during the entire movie, I felt so relaxed laying next to him.

His strokes stopped so I looked up, I saw him sleeping and I chuckled. I bet he didn't like the movie but he pretended anyway. I started kissing his chest up to his neck. Kisses in his neck were definitely his favorite. He slowly opened his eyes and I laughed. "Great movie right?" He put his hand through his hair and laughed as well. "Best movie I've ever seen" I chuckled and got up. He looked at me confused.
"I am gonna take a quick shower" I said as I took of my shirt and threw it at him while I walked away.
"Great idea" he said as he got up as well. He ran up me and wrapped his arms around me as he picked me up. I laughed. Even after more than two years we were still insanely attracted to each other.

Not much later we were standing in the shower, naked and kissing each other. He started kissing my neck and he picked me up, my back was against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his body and my arms around his neck. I could feel the water on my body. "I want you so much" I moaned against his neck. No one could make me feel the way Max did.

I could feel his dick slide in me, he didn't hold back. I pressed my back against the wall a bit more, so I could feel him even more. I wanted to feel him, only him for the rest of my life. I fucked up, I betrayed him when he was the best guy I could wish for.
I didn't know what happened but I started crying.
Max looked at me confused. "Am I hurting you?" I shook my head. I was hurting him but he didn't even know it. "Sorry I don't know what's going on" I said, still crying. He slowly put me down and put his hand on my cheek. "Did I do something wrong?" He didn't know what was going on.
I shook my head again and looked at the ground.
He quickly turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around me.

I knew he was confused but he didn't want to push me into telling so we just went to sleep. I couldn't lose him, I love him, I love the life we were living.
Was I being selfish again?