13.

After the race we all flew back to Monaco. I would stay here until the baby arrived so I would probably miss a couple of races. There was still no news from Max.

Charlotte agreed to go grab lunch together, we really needed to talk it all out. I knew I was not being myself lately and I wasn't a good friend.
I smiled as I saw her walking in and luckily so did she. She sat down at the table. "I've missed you"
I said and I noticed how her smile got even bigger.
"I've missed you too idiot" she laughed and so did I. "I was so stupid and selfish" she nodded as she was still laughing. "Yes you were, but a broken heart does that with someone" she was being such a great friend.
We talked about everything and everyone.
"So we are going out with Max and Lando tonight.." she looked up at me, she probably felt bad because I obviously couldn't come with them.
"How is Max doing?" I knew they were friends so maybe he told her something more.
She shrugged her shoulders. "He's fine, the FIA will finish the investigation before next race"
I nodded. If he lost his seat he would be able to be here for the birth of his son but I was praying he wouldn't lose his seat. Racing was his life and honestly it became a part of mine too.

We were walking back to my apartment. I loved living in Monaco. It was like a small F1 family in here.
"So there is a new engineer working for Ferrari, he is really hot" Charlotte smiled and looked at me. "I thought you were still dating Charles?" I was confused, did they break up? I haven't heard anything about that. "Not for me, for you obviously" I laughed. I really wasn't ready to meet someone else, I wasn't over Max yet.

———————

It was a quiet evening for me. I was just laying on the couch. Watching tv and scrolling through Instagram.
Suddenly it felt like someone hit me with a brick.
I looked at the picture and sighed.

@OliviaF1: monaco beaches ❤️

Liked by @Maxverstappen1, @LandoNorris, @WillBuxton and 89.820 others.

@maxverstappen1: ❤️
@LandoNorris: aw cuties
@user1: omg look they're dating @user2
> @user2: told you so!
@user3: congratulations!! 🥰

———————

I was looking at the picture Olivia just posted. My heart broke even more, I still thought it was someone else on her first picture but this picture was obvious.
He was dating her and they just made it official so they were serious about each other.
I grabbed my phone and texted Charlotte.

Do you have the number of the hot engineer?

Charlotte 🥰 : yes of course
Charlotte 🥰 : omg I am excited
Charlotte 🥰 : doubledates!!

I smiled as I saw how excited she was. It would definitely be fun to go on double dates with her.
Maybe it would be fun to get to know someone else.

—————————

A.N : let's pretend it is Olivia on the picture pls ☺️