62.

I was nervous about texting Martin. I didn't even know why but he was famous and probably busy.
I still decided to text him quickly before walking in the hospitality.

Max was already sitting with Christian and Helmut.
I walked up to the and kissed his lips quickly. "Are you okay?" He looked at me as I sat down. He already asked me this question hundred times today. I don't know what was going on, did he suspect something? "Yeah, how are you feeling?" I smiled quickly and put my hand on his arm.
"Ready to win this race" he said smiling.
He was probably feeling very nervous. I felt my phone buzz a couple of times. Martin probably responded but I couldn't look right now because Max would ask questions about it.

———————

The race was about to start, Max was already sitting in his car so I could quickly look at my phone.

Hi it's Rylee
I'm Max's girlfriend
Victoria gave me your number
We want to organize a bday party for him

Martin: Hi Rylee, yeah cool where?

I don't know.
Maybe you know a cool place?

Martin: I will find a cool place in Monza
Martin: you invite the drivers
Martin: and I'll do the rest

I smiled at my phone. He was actually a great help. He probably knew the best place to party and the best people to party with.
The only thing I had to take care of is invite everyone he knows in this paddock. I looked around, fuck that was actually a bigger job than I expected.

I needed some help, so I looked around. Selena was sitting down next to some mechanics, she looked pretty bored so she was the perfect victim.
I walked up to her and explained her everything. She was excited to help me with everything. She was probably also kind of excited to meet Martin.

———————

The race was going well for Max. He was on P1 for almost the entire race, so it was also kind of boring to watch. I yawned at my phone until I heard Christian behind me. "Boring race right?" He laughed as he patted my back. I nodded laughing.
"It's a good thing though, that means he's doing a great job" I said and Christian nodded in agreement. "I will be there at Max's party by the way" Selena probably asked him already.
I was happy he could make it, Max would probably like that.

Max ended up winning his home race once again. He never lost this race, his Dutch army probably gave him even bigger wings.

The next race was gonna be in Monza. I was staying in Monaco during the practice and qualifying to take care of Kai. I would only go to the race itself.
I would probably have my hands full with organizing his party anyways.

@MaxVerstappen1: We won together! Thank you so much for all the support! 🧡

Liked by @RyleeWolff, @RedBullRacing, @VictoriaVerstappen and 629.739 others

@RedBullRacing: We did that together!
@RyleeWolff: So proud of you
@VictoriaVerstappen: That's my brother!
@user1: 🇳🇱 🧡