24.

Everything was weird in the paddock the next day. You could feel the tension. I thought everything would be better but I guess I was wrong. 
Lewis would start from P8 and I knew he was gonna do everything to overtake everyone including Max.

"What happened with Lewis and Max yesterday?" Charlotte sat down next to me. I think everyone heard about it. "Lewis said something about Kai and Max was obviously not happy about that" I was proud of Max, I thought he would punch him in the face and he probably would've done that if we weren't there to stop him.
"Yeah obviously, that's pretty fucked up" She said and I just nodded. She was right. It wasn't Max's fault that they didn't tell him Lewis was on a fast lap after all.

————————

Lewis was on a absolute charge. He went from P8 to P2 in a couple of laps. He was now behind Max.
I was nervous, I had flashbacks of two years ago when they were battling against each other for the championship. Lewis tried to overtake Max but touched Max's tire which made him spin.

I saw Max slapping his steering wheel. "He turned in on me" Lewis said through the radio. I rolled my eyes, I knew he was lying. He did this on purpose.
Max ended all the way down to P9. I couldn't hear his radio but I was certain that there would be a lot of swearing.

They didn't give Lewis a penalty, Red Bull was probably gonna protest it anyway. Our garage went crazy, Lewis ended up in P2, Max in P6.

————————

Lewis had to do his press conference interviews, after he was done we went to the media pen, Max walked over to us almost immediately. His face was full with anger, he gave Lewis a push. "Are you fucking blind?" Everyone was looking at them.
I knew this was gonna happen. "You turned into me man, don't blame me" Max chuckled and started shaking his head. "I swear you better watch your back" Max walked passed him, pushing his shoulder against Lewis.

Lewis continued his interviews like nothing happened. After the interviews we went back to our hospitality. I walked out and saw Max walking out of his hospitality at the same time. He gave me a quick nod and smile. He walked away, I wanted to go after him. I needed to talk to him but someone grabbed my arm firmly. It was Olivia. "Stay away from him"
I tried to take a step back but she was still holding my arm. "I just want to talk to him" she grabbed my arm even tighter. "You stay with Lewis and leave Max alone. Can't you see he's happy with me" I rolled my eyes, it wasn't about her.
I just wanted to check if he was alright.
"What do you think of my new ring by the way?" She showed me her ring. It looked like an engagement ring. It definitely wasn't cheap.
"Did Max..?" She didn't let me finish my sentence. She nodded smiling. "Yes, so his money will be mine soon" she let go off my arm, I grabbed my arm, rubbing it softly, it's gonna leave an ugly bruise for sure. She just walked away, I looked at her.

She was just with him for his money and because he won a lot of races. I couldn't believe her. She didn't change at all.