28.

Kai kept me up all night, I got out of my car and looked at myself in the window. I looked horrible.
Max arrived a bit later, he got out of his car with his trainer. Olivia wasn't with them, which I thought was weird. They always arrived together lately.

"I see Kai was his usual self last night?" Max said as he looked at me. "Thank you for saying I look like shit" we both laughed as we walked to the paddock together. "You always look beautiful though" he looked at me and smiled.
He was being so soft lately. I wanted to reply but Luca ran up to us and kissed my lips quickly. 
It was a sign for Max to leave us alone. He clearly didn't like him at all. "Good luck Max, be careful please" he nodded smiling. It was gonna rain again so I was hoping he would be careful, especially around these tracks.

—————————

The race was about to start. It was raining again.
I was so nervous, Lewis was furious so he would definitely show it on track.
Luckily the race went well. We were halfway and Max was still leading. Lewis was gaining on him though, you could feel the tension.

Lewis tried to catch him for a few laps but Max defended well. "It's hammertime" Bono motivated Lewis. It meant he had to push as fast as he could because he was gonna box soon.
He definitely pushed, he was alongside Max when they drove into the tunnel.
All of the sudden my heart stopped. I saw Max crash against the wall. His car slipped all the way against the other side and crashed against that wall again.
I heard the medical car speeding out of the pitlane.

They immediately red flagged the race as they knew it was a huge crash. I was looking at the tv but they didn't show him. Fuck, what happened?
"Red flag Lewis, come in the pits" Lewis drove in the pitlane, his car was also damaged so it was clear that they crashed into each other, again.

Lewis got out of the car and walked in the garage.
"He crashed into me again" he just shrugged his shoulders but I could see he was also concerned about Max. "Is he okay?" He asked Bono but we didn't know. They didn't show him yet, which wasn't a good sign.
They would show him if he was fine, but they weren't.

I walked out of the garage. I saw how everyone was looking at the screens. Christian wasn't looking good at all. I walked up to GP. "Did he reply yet?"
He turned around to face me, he started shaking his head. "No, he isn't responding." I looked at their screens on the pitwall. I saw how Max's car showed all red signs, his car was completely broken.

I couldn't lose him, not like this. Please not like this.

F1news: Huge crash in Monaco

F1news: Huge crash in Monaco. There's almost nothing left of Max's car. No news yet about Max's condition.

Liked by 45.829 users.

@user1: lewis just pushed him off track
@user2: unbelievable
@user3: hopefully he will be fine.