16.

Rylee's POV

@F1TV: Congratulations for the happy couple! Olivia and Max confirmed their relationship and we couldn't be happier for them

Olivia and Max confirmed their relationship and we couldn't be happier for them. ❤️

Liked by @OliviaF1, @WillBuxton, @TedKravitz and 98.739 others

@OliviaF1: omg so cute, thank you!! ❤️
@WillBuxton: congratulations!
@user1: they're kinda cute actually
     > @user2: yes tbh they are
@user3: lol Max has a thing for PR managers

—————————

I rolled my eyes when I looked at the picture.
Of course F1tv would post something about Max and her, they did it all for attention because she worked for them. They never posted a picture about me though. I tried to forget about it, Max was coming over today so I was happy about that. We weren't dating anymore but we were still good friends. Or we tried to atleast.

I sat down on the couch when there was a knock on my door. I jumped off the couch and opened the door quickly. It was Max and unfortunately Olivia was standing next to him. She smiled as if she won something.
"Hi Rylee how are you?" Max hugged me and kissed my cheek quickly. "Good, how are you guys?" Olivia walked inside, she was busy looking around. "Yeah good tired though" Max smiled at me. "Fancy place, how do you pay for it though?" Olivia interrupted us, she looked me straight in the eyes. She didn't know Max actually paid for everything. "Max pays for it" she looked at Max and nodded. I knew she wasn't happy about it but it was honestly none of her business.

We were all sitting on the couch. It was so awkward between Olivia and me. I just wished it was just Max and I. "You guys want something to drink?"
I tried breaking the ice. "Don't worry about it Ryls, I will grab something" Max got up, walking to the kitchen.

Olivia looked at me, I knew she was about to say something. "Don't worry I'll take great care of your son, just like I'm taking care of Max right now" it wasn't meant to be cute. She tried to hurt me. "What do you mean by that?" I looked at her confused. Why was she acting like this?
"I totally get why you're so obsessed with him, he is a great lover and it's sexy to date a winner" she winked at me. Was she dating him because he won a lot of races? That would be fucked up honestly. Just in that moment Max returned with some drinks. He sat down next to Olivia, who cuddled up against him while she smirked at me.

I needed to talk to Max but he would probably think I was just being jealous. After a couple of hours, Olivia whispered something in his ear and got up.
"We are leaving Ryls, Olivia is tired but we can grab lunch together tomorrow if you want?" I looked at Olivia, who wasn't happy about that. I quickly nodded. "Just you and I?" He nodded smiling and kissed my cheek. "I will come and pick you up" he said and looked in my eyes.
Probably a bit too long because Olivia grabbed his hand and pulled him with her.

I chuckled as I closed the door behind them.  I was happy we were going to get lunch together. It would probably be our last meal without having a little one crying next to us.