52.

Warning: sexual content

Rylee's POV

It was hot that Max protected us when those guys were bothering us, but I saw Olivia walking out the men's room not much after Max walked out. What were they doing in there together? Was I being paranoid?

We were back in our hotel room, we would fly out to Monaco tomorrow. I didn't want to start drama because everything was so perfect lately but it kept bothering me.
"Were you in the men's room with Olivia?" I said out of nowhere. Max was laying next to me, he was texting someone. I couldn't see who it was. He sighed and put his phone away, he probably knew this question was coming. "Yes, she tried to fuck" I sighed, I should've expected this. "And did you?" I was hoping he wouldn't mess this up. "Of course not" he pulled me into his arms. "But you really need to fix my blue balls" He mumbled on my lips which made me chuckle. I moved my hand over his dick. He was definitely ready for me. He crashed his lips against mine. His tongue tasted like vodka. As we were kissing his hands were undressing me. He pulled my panties down and pulled me against his body. I could feel his dick against me.

He grumbled as my phone was going off. "No, don't you dare" he said as he noticed how I wanted to grab my phone. "But what if it's urgent?" I smirked, I was just teasing him. "It's not urgent, this is urgent" he kissed my neck, our bodies were laying against each other. I was definitely horny as well.
My phone was going off for a second time. "Oh for fuck's sake" Max grumbled and grabbed my phone. I saw how he looked at it and picked up. "Hey Charlotte, it's Max. I love you but I'm trying to fuck my girlfriend here. She'll call you back after" I could hear Charlotte laugh on the other side of the line and Max hung up. "Now, where were we?" He smirked and pressed his lips against mine again. God, this boy was gonna be the death of me. "Right here" I mumbled against his lips as I let his dick slide in me.

He fucked me as if there was no tomorrow. His dick was going so deep inside of me. No one could compete with Max. I threw my head back as I was moaning. He grabbed my face and kissed me.
I was definitely gonna tease him lots more if this was what he would give me after.

@Charlottesine: double dates ❤️

Liked by @CharlesLeclerc, @RyleeWolff, @Maxverstappen1 and 193.920 others.

@CharlesLeclerc: Oh hello 🥵❤️
@RyleeWolff: love your outfit!
@MaxVerstappen1: is he going to a Ferrari event after or something?
@user1: aw double dates with Max and Rylee
@user2: i love how they're all friends

———————

We were back in Monaco and so were Charles and Charlotte. The boys organized something for us. We were so lucky to have them. We were walking to the harbor. "Where are we going?" I was holding Max's hand and Charlotte walked next to Charles. "Dinner with a view" Max just said. I was confused at first but then I saw a yacht with a table and lots of lights. "Oh my God" I just said and I saw how Charlotte was looking at it as well.
I guess we were both too stunned to say something else.

I had butterflies the entire dinner. Max was holding my thigh as he was talking to Charles. Charlotte and I got up, we wanted to walk around the yacht a bit and probably talk about our guys as well.
"How was your fuck with Max?" She immediately asked and laughed a little. "Amazing, it was one of the best" I said and she nodded, still laughing. "He was ready to murder me" Charlotte said as she laughed. I was leaning on the railing. I was looking at the sea.

I was gonna miss Max as I wasn't coming to Hungary. We decided it would be better if I stayed with Kai in Monaco.
"Can you keep an eye out for Max?" I looked at Charlotte and she nodded. She knew what I meant.
I trusted him, I just didn't trust Olivia at all.