46.

Warning: sexual content

I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. I didn't need to put much effort in it because he was following me anyways.
I opened Lewis' door of his driver room and pulled Max inside. I closed the door behind me and leaned on it while looking at Max. He looked around for a little bit but he didn't seem to care about how his driver room looked too much.
He walked to me and picked me up, my back slammed against the door. His lips crashed against mine. His kisses were filled with lust, he made me feel so weak.

He threw me on the couch and sat on top of me.
"Fuck you're beautiful" he looked down at me and I smirked. I put my hands on his chest. "Fuck my brain out baby" I knew this would get him even more horny than he already was. He pressed his lips on mine while taking my clothes off. Our kisses were sloppy as we undressed each other.
"We don't have a condom" he stopped kissing me but I came prepared. I put my hand in my bra, taking a condom out of it and I smirked. "Can you be even more perfect?" He grabbed the condom out of my hand and put it on.
He put his hands under my ass, holding my hips a bit up while sliding in me. I knew this wasn't going to be love making. This was gonna be an angry fuck and I was totally up for it.

He put his hand on the edge of the couch and thrusted hard in me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands were going over his back. As I was expecting Max wasn't holding back, his thrusts were hard and deep. I moaned against his neck. I loved this side of Max.

We were fucking on Lewis' couch for about half an hour before we both came. We were getting dressed, Max just threw the condom in his trashcan.
I chuckled but he just shrugged his shoulders at me laughing.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me against his body. "I love you so much" he put his hand on my cheek and looked at me. "You changed my whole life." He said and my heart stopped for a second.
I was so in love with him. I put my head against his chest and I could feel how he kissed my head softly.
"I love you so much too Max"

Not much later we were running down the stairs of the Mercedes hospitality. There were still a couple of people sitting in the hospitality. I pulled Max with me. "Goodluck tomorrow boys" he said and we walked outside the hospitality laughing.

He brushed his hand against my ass and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He kissed my cheek a few times as we were walking through the paddock. "Max, why are you still here? Were you working on your car?" A reporter from F1tv walked to us and looked at Max.
"No I was actually working out" he said while walking passed him. I chuckled a little. He wasn't lying though.

————————

We were back in our room, I was laying on Max's chest, his fingers were stroking my back softly.
I felt so safe in his arms. What was I still doing at Mercedes? I should be there for Max, supporting him. We should be one team, we needed to show people we were unbreakable.

I noticed how Max was falling asleep as his strokes became slower. I kissed his chest soft.
He was been here for me since day one, when he didn't know who I was. Even when he figured out who I was, he was still there for me.
He lost the championship and Mercedes seat last year because of me and he still loved me.

It took me two years to realize how many times he proved he loves me. It was my turn to prove it to him.