79.

@SelenaRB: Champion of the world! So so so proud! Ps: look at Christian's face 🥴

Ps: look at Christian's face 🥴

Liked by @Charlesleclerc, @GeorgeRussel, @MaxVerstappen1 and 103.739 others.

@LandoNorris: HIS FACE
@CharlesLeclerc: Congratulations Max!
@RedBullRacing: Champion!! 🏆

————————

I finally won the championship again. I was so happy and I could tell my team was happy too.
I really wanted to win the constructors championship as well. That was my next goal.

We did the necessary interviews but kept it short. Selena and I both wanted to go back to our garage.
Rylee was standing in my garage, I walked up to her and kissed her lips quickly. "I am so proud of you baby" she said as she wrapped her arms around me.
I pulled her closer to me. I was so happy to have her here with me. "I love you so much" I mumbled on her lips. "So Daniel agreed on babysitting Kai tonight" she said as she smirked. I immediately understood what she was implying.
I had to cancel my planned evening with Selena, I had to make time for Rylee. She was my girlfriend after all.

We were having a little celebration in our garage. Selena was talking with Connor. I walked up to them and put my hand on Connor's back. "Can I steal her away for a second?" I smiled at Connor and he nodded before walking away.
"I knew you would win this championship" Selena said as she put her arms around my neck.
I laughed as I hugged her back. "We did this together" I mumbled and she nodded. "So Selena, I hate to do this but.." I started my sentence but she quickly interrupted me "you have to cancel our little event" she laughed as she continued my sentence.
"Well yeah.. I should spend this evening with Rylee" I felt bad for canceling but I knew she would understand. She was always so understanding.
"Of course you should Max, I hope you'll have a good time" she winked and walked back to Connor. I was happy she understood.
I knew she would have a good time with Connor anyways.

—————————

@RyleeWolff: my champion 🧡🏆

Liked by @RedBullRacing, @SelenaRB, @LandoNorris and 329.739 others.

@Maxverstappen1: I love you 🧡
@DanielRicciardo: cuties!
@user1: best couple on the grid
@user2: I love them together! 🥰

————————

It was honestly an amazing evening. I spend it with Rylee and the team but she seemed pretty eager to go. "I want you so much" she whispered in my ear. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her next to me.
It was time for us to go. I said goodbye to everyone in the garage and grabbed her hand to pull her with me.

The paddock was empty, everyone was gone already.
"You remember what was on my list?" She said as she intertwined our fingers. Her list, yes I did remember a few things on there. "Some things yeah. What are you thinking?" I smiled at her.
She definitely had something planned for us.
She pulled me to the Mercedes hospitality and smirked at me. "Toto's desk" she smirked at me.
She still had access to their hospitality so it was pretty easy to get in there.
"Fuck I love you" I said as she pulled me with her. She knew her way around, so I followed her.

She pushed his door open, luckily he wasn't here.
I picked her up as our lips crashed together.
I was holding her up with one arm as I pushed his stuff off his desk. "He doesn't need that" I said as I put her on his desk, she wrapped her legs around me and smirked. She took my shirt off and threw it away. "And you don't need that" she said laughing.
I put my hand on her cheek as I was standing between her legs and pressed my lips against hers.
I wanted to kiss her all damn night, her lips tasted like champagne. "But I do need this" I mumbled on her lips.

We kissed the entire time while undressing each other. Having sex on the enemies desk was fucking hot. I thrusted deeper in her, her legs were wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck.
We couldn't be closer than we were in this moment.
I pushed her down on the desk and crawled on top of her.

I looked down at her, she looked so fucking beautiful right now. She was definitely the love of my life.
I put my face in her neck as I thrusted deeper and faster. She moaned against my ear and I could feel her tensing up. It was a sign she was close and that I shouldn't stop so I didn't.
I went even faster. "Oh fuck Max" she put her nails in my back as she moaned even louder.
Her moans were my favorite thing to listen to.

"Should we clean up a little?" Rylee asked as she was putting on her clothes. I looked at her raising my eyebrow. "Of course not" I laughed as I grabbed my shirt from the floor.

I looked at the paper next to my shirt. I scanned through it as I saw Rylee's name on it. My heart stopped. "What the actual fuck" I grabbed the paper and looked at Rylee.