83.

Max's POV

I was happy for Rylee, she seemed happy with the new opportunity she got. I told her I didn't care and that this had nothing to do with us but it had more to do with us than I would like to admit.

No one knew about it but Toto would come out with a statement in Vegas which was the next race.
I knew I would get a lot of questions about it.
"What are you thinking about?" Rylee walked up to me and crawled on top of me. I was still laying in bed, I was feeling so tired lately probably because we had a lot of races this year.
"You, Mrs team boss of Mercedes" She chuckled and sat down on me. She was sitting right on my dick and obviously he liked that.
"Oh, does the Red Bull guy like the Mercedes teamboss?" She smirked as she started to kiss my chest. "Not at all" I said and she stopped kissing my chest. "I fucking love the Mercedes teamboss" I smirked and I knew this was the right answer because she pressed her body against mine and kissed my neck.

It was definitely my weak spot. "You're so sexy" I mumbled as she started to go down on me again.
"You can't say that to your boss" she chuckled and I looked down at her. "My boss?" She stopped kissing my chest and looked up at me smiling. "You're coming to Mercedes next year right?"  She said as if it was a done deal. We haven't discussed that part. "Uh I don't know" she looked at me confused. Why did she think I would change teams?
"Are you serious? We can't be together if you drive for the rival team?" She said and now I was the one who was confused. Why couldn't we?
"Yes we can?" She clearly didn't like my answer because she rolled her eyes and got up.

She walked to the bathroom and slammed the door.
I had honestly no idea what I did wrong but I guess she really wanted me to sign for Mercedes. Oh how times can change.

————————

"Are you okay mate?" Daniel patted my back as he walked by. He quickly stopped as he realized I didn't answer. "Max?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Yes, sorry mate I'm fine thanks" I smiled but I guess he didn't believe me. "I can see there's something bothering you though" he leaned against the table next to me.
I had to tell him, he wouldn't tell other people, I was sure about that. "Rylee is getting a new job"
I said and he smiled. "That's amazing, something in F1?" I nodded. Definitely something in F1. "Mercedes' teamboss" he looked at me, he was probably too stunned to speak. "Toto is leaving and she's replacing him?" He summarized the situation and I nodded.
"So you're leaving Red Bull?" He continued. Why did everyone think I would leave Red Bull?

I couldn't answer because Christian walked up to us and put his hand on my shoulder. I was hoping he didn't hear the conversation.
"It's race time boys" he said and we both nodded.
I was determined to win this race, I wanted to win the constructors championship as well.

Lewis was behind me the entire race. I could always see him in my mirrors but I wouldn't let him get passed me. "That's another P1 Max, amazing race" I could hear GP on the radio, I wanted to answer but Christian interrupted that idea. "Brilliant drive Max, I can't wait to do this for another 10-15 years together" he said. He definitely heard our conversation because he wanted to guild trip me. "Thanks Christian, the car was amazing as always" I responded, I decided not to answer his statement. We would talk about it when we were alone.

I was sure he was gonna offer me a contract I couldn't refuse and honestly I didn't want to refuse it. I wanted to stay with this family even though Rylee would be somewhere else.