75.

Max took my hand as we were walking in the restaurant. I was excited to spend some time together. My smile dropped a little when I saw Charles sitting on a table, I looked at Max quickly. What was he doing here? "I'm sorry but Charles was sad so I thought it would be a good thing to double date" Didn't he just break up with Charlotte? Who was gonna be his date then?
We sat down with Charles. He looked a bit down.
He looked up and his face totally changed. I looked at the door and saw Selena walking in.

Max invited Selena to be Charles' date?
"Selena?" I whispered to Max, he moved a little closer to me and whispered something back. "I thought he could use some of her bubbly personality. She made me feel better when I was down" I looked at the both of them as she sat down. They acted really awkward with each other.
I don't think Max noticed it, but I definitely did.
I had to talk to her, it was the least I could do after she saved my relationship.

"I am gonna freshen up, are you coming with me?" I looked at Selena and she nodded. We both got up and walked to the restroom. "So what happened with Charles?" I got straight to the point. She tried to look surprised but I could tell something happened between them. "What do you mean?" She said as she looked in the mirror and fixed her hair. "C'mon Selena, I know something happened" she sighed and looked at me. "We dated, years ago, before he was a big thing in F1" I tried not to act too surprised but I actually never expected this. "He wanted to get back together but he's dating Charlotte so its whatever" when did this all happen? I was so caught up with my own problems that I didn't notice that she had her own problems. "They broke up though" I said and she looked up. Her face changed. "What? Since when?" She clearly still liked him. "Not sure, but Charlotte told me" she was trying to process everything. "It doesn't matter anyways." she shrugged her shoulders.
Her bubbly personality we all loved was no where to been seen right now.

————————

Max and I were walking back to our hotel room. "Is everything alright with Selena?" Max looked at me, he was holding my hand.
Should I tell him about Charles and her? I knew he was very protective about her because she picked him up when he was down.
"Yeah I think so, probably just tired" I decided not to tell him, she would tell him if she wanted him to know. "No, she looks different when she's tired" I looked at him. I didn't know that they actually got this close. He didn't notice it but I was actually started to get a little jealous.
"I think I'm gonna take her somewhere when we are in Mexico" he continued. I just nodded.
I knew she deserved his attention after everything she has done for us but I would rather have him take me somewhere.

Maybe I had to talk to Charles about her. I could maybe help her out like she did for me.
And it would keep her away from Max as well.