88.

I literally ran to Max's hotel. My heart was beating so fast but it wasn't because I was excited to see him.
I was angry. I was furious.
I thought he was going to spend time with Selena but he was actually signing a contract with Red Bull without telling me.

My key card opened the door and I quickly got in.
Max was laying in bed, he was already shirtless, probably ready to go to sleep.
I slammed the door behind me and he quickly looked at me. "Hi baby, just in time to cuddle me" he smiled but his smiled quickly disappeared when he saw my face. Did he really wanna act like nothing happened? "Cuddle? Really? You fucking signed a multi year contract with Red Bull and you want to cuddle me?" I chuckled sarcastically. He quickly sat up. He looked confused. He probably didn't want me to know already.
"I did what?" He was trying to act all innocent.
I rolled my eyes. "It's all over Instagram, you signed with Red Bull and you didn't tell me?" I started to raise my voice. I just wanted him to stop lying to me. I was pacing around the room.
"No because I didn't. They did offer me a multi year contract but I didn't sign yet" he got up and walked to me. He looked so handsome right now, he was only wearing his underwear, I really wanted to lay down on his chest and forget about everything.

"Why didn't you tell me they offered you a contract for many years?" I took a step back, I didn't want him to touch me right now. "Because it's my decision. Just like taking the job with Mercedes was yours." He was surprisingly calm, which made me even more mad. "Last year, you really wanted to go to Mercedes and now you don't? Because I am there right? Or is it because Selena isn't there?" I immediately regretted the last sentence because I saw the look on his face. It was filled with disgust. I unleashed Mad Max without even knowing.
"This has nothing to do with you or Selena.
You always do this fucking shit. It's my decision Rylee, I was literally waiting for you to offer me something, that's what you do when you want to sign a driver you know" his hand went through his hair, making it a bit more messy. He was right, I never offered him a contract.
I was just expecting him to follow me.
"But to be honest Rylee, lately I would rather spend time with Selena than with my own fucking girlfriend." He continued as he put his sweats on. "The only time you kiss or touch me is when you want to know something about Red Bull or about the contract they're offering me. We haven't had sex in ages" he looked at me as he put a shirt on. He was right. I never touched, kissed or complimented him anymore. I couldn't even remember the last time we had sex. I was literally using him because he was the best driver on the grid.
"And I honestly wouldn't mind if I still felt like you loved me but I'm not so sure about that anymore" he grabbed his phone from the bed and walked to the door. I quickly grabbed his arm to stop him, he obviously wanted to walk out. "Max I do love you" It's all I could say but it was the truth. He looked at me and pulled me in his arms.
His lips crashed on mine. It was a kiss filled with anger and lust, not with love. I couldn't feel any butterflies.

"Max.." I moaned on his lips as I felt his hands go over my body and under my shirt. He was exploring my body and boobs. It has been such a long time since his hands were on my boobs but did I miss him or just his touches? "Max, stop" I mumbled and he immediately stopped kissing me.
"Maybe we do need a little break to figure this all out?" I felt like we both needed to think about our own future and make our own decisions.
"Why? You realize we will never come back together if we take a break now right? Part of being in a relationship is communicating with each other when you have to make difficult decisions" he said and I just shrugged my shoulders. He rolled his eyes in response and walked out.

He was probably gonna sleep with Selena anyways. They probably couldn't wait until we broke up. I honestly didn't care anymore. I had to focus on myself right now. I was being his girlfriend and Toto's niece for too long.
I was gonna show everyone that I was just as talented as Toto.