15.

"So when is little Max arriving?" Daniel looked at me. I swear he was as excited as me about it.
"We think around the time we're in Baku, so I hope it will be after the race so I can be there" he didn't know it yet, but we were gonna ask him to be his godparent.
"And what does Olivia think about it all?"
I shrugged my shoulders. We talked about it and she seemed really supportive. She obviously wanted to take care of him as well. "She's really cool about it. She's amazing actually" Daniel put his hand on my shoulder as he smiled. "Little Max is growing up" I rolled my eyes. Little Max would definitely beat him today.

———————

DanielRicciardo: Teaching my little bro how to ride a bike

Liked by @OliviaF1, @RedBullRacing, @ChristianHorner and 972.729 others.

@Maxverstappen1 : Thanks grandpa 👴🏻
@RedBullRacing: Best pairing 💪🏻
@LandoNorris: ask max if i can fly back with him?
> @DanielRicciardo: dude ask him yourself
> @LandoNorris: grumpy grandpa

————————

"Where is Daniel at?" I asked over the radio. We were halfway through the race and I didn't see him anymore. "Don't worry about him Max"
I guess I needed to focus on my own race. I was in P2, Charles was in front of me but he was struggling with his tires a lot. "Box box Max" I guess we were changing tires as well. Charles didn't box so he definitely had to come in during the next couple of laps. I had to make sure he would end up behind me when he came out of the pitlane.

His team struggled while changing his tires which was very good for me because he came out of the pit behind me.
"Yes Max, that's P1! Great drive!" GP sounded happy and to be honest I was relieved as well.
I really wanted to win the championship this year.

I parked my car in the P1 spot and jumped out of the car. I ran up to my team, I wanted to hug them all, they worked so hard on this car.
I took my helmet off and put my cap on for the pitlane interviews. I remember when Rylee had to do them, she was so nervous it was actually very cute.

After the interviews Olivia walked up to me. She put her hands on my cheek and kissed me. "You did such a great job baby" I smiled on her lips, putting my arms around her waist. I didn't care that everyone could see us right now.
"Are you ready for some more interviews?" She laughed while looking at me. I nodded but I just wanted to be with her.

We walked to the media pen together. Will was doing the interviews for F1tv. "Congratulations on your win and congratulations on your new relationship" He pointed at Olivia, who smiled at her ex colleague. "Thank you, very happy with both wins" I said and Olivia gave me a nudge as she laughed. I noticed how we were teasing each other the entire time. She made these interviews fun again.

—————————

Lando, Olivia and I were sitting on my plane together. We were on our way back to Monaco even though it would only be for a couple of days, I needed to check how Rylee was doing.
I wasn't sure why Lando wanted to go back to Monaco as well but he probably wanted to play videogames or something like that.
"So when are you buying your own plane?"
I laughed as I looked at Lando. "Why should I? I like this one very much" I rolled my eyes laughing. "Olivia, your boyfriend is very mean" he continued and we all just laughed.
"Aw, I will punish him tonight" she said as she put her hand on my leg. I looked at her smirking. "Oh yeah? How are you gonna punish me?"
She leaned closer to me, putting her lips on mine and mumbled on them "You'll have to wait baby" I put my hand on her cheek to kiss her better.
For a moment we forgot Lando was actually on this plane as well.
"Give me a parachute because I'll jump off this plane if you guys continue" he said laughing. Olivia chuckled as well as she put her head on my shoulder.

Fuck, I was really falling for her.