18.

Max's POV

I was constantly looking at my phone, Rylee told me she was going to the hospital right now. I was just hoping our son would wait for another day.

It was Sunday, I was in Baku waiting for the race to start. I couldn't wait for it to start because I wanted to fly back as soon as possible.

"That's the chequered flag Max, amazing drive" I lifted my foot off the throttle. I was driving to the pitlane when Christian came on the radio. "Awesome drive Max and you became a dad during this race.  Congratulations" my heart stopped for a minute. Fuck I missed the birth of my son but I became a dad. I couldn't be happier.
I jumped out of the car and as soon as I saw Christian, I jumped in his arms.
"Is she okay? And the baby?" He patted my back and smiled. "They're both very healthy, now go to them. You can skip the interviews" I quickly took off my helmet and thanked him. We would have to pay a fine for not attending the interviews but I couldn't care less. I wanted to go to them.

"Max, congratulations. Text me when you land?" Olivia grabbed my arm, I loved how cool she was about all of this. "Thanks baby, I will definitely text and call you" I kissed her lips and hugged her.

I quickly ran to the hospitality, I obviously needed to change and most importantly I had to find the godparents. Luckily the first one was pretty easy to find as he walked around in the same hospitality but unfortunately he had to do his interviews so I had to find the other one first.

I ran to the Ferrari hospitality, Charles was probably still doing his interviews so she would probably be here. "Hi Charlotte" she looked at me and immediately knew what happened. "Oh my God, congratulations! Why are you still here though" she hugged me smiling. I knew she was confused about why I was still here but I promised Rylee that I would come with them. "Don't you wanna meet your godchild?" Her eyes widened and she hugged me again. I started laughing, I knew she would be happy about it. "Yes obviously yes, I am coming. Charles will be coming too, he will be ready soon" I nodded.

I walked back to the Red Bull hospitality. Hopefully Daniel would be here already. He was standing in front of the hospitality. "Mate congratulations I am so happy" he walked up to me and hugged me.
He gave me a few pats on my back and smiled.
"Thanks but I have a quick question before I leave" he nodded. I noticed he was a bit confused.
"Do you wanna be his godparent?" His smile grew even bigger than before. I've never seen him this excited. "Yes mate of course, someone has to teach him how to drive right?" We both laughed.

This boy was gonna have a crazy F1 family but I was happy everyone was as excited as me.
I couldn't wait to meet him.