36.

Max walked down the stairs holding Kai, he looked handsome but he also looked very tired. Kai cried all night. He put one arm around me and kissed my lips. "This little one was horrible again" I laughed and he nodded. "I am so tired" he laughed but I knew he still loved Kai very much.

We spend the day playing with Kai. I was laying on the couch, scrolling through Instagram. Max was so soft and good with Kai.
We would go to the next race tomorrow. It was in Canada so we couldn't take Kai. We would take him to Austria and probably Silverstone as well because my family would be there.

I looked at them. I was so in love with both of them.

@RyleeWolff: happy tired days with these two 🧡

Liked by @Charlottesine, @LandoNorris, @Redbullracing and 201.820 others.

@charlottesine: aaahhh look at him 🥰
> @LandoNorris: yes Max is cute!!
> @Charlottesine: you're annoying
@Redbullracing: future champ 💪🏻
@user1: omg how cute
@user2: mini Max 🥰

——————————

We flew to Canada the next day. I loved it here but it was so cold. Max was walking around the paddock, his jacket was zipped all the way up. He looked so cute.
I smiled while walking through the paddock. "So you're dating Max now?" Luca grabbed my arm firmly. "Yeah" I replied. He laughed, he was still holding my arm and pulled me behind the hospitality. "Leave me alone" I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. "You're not that tough without your boyfriend huh" he looked me into my eyes, he ran his hand against my cheek.
I turned my head a little to the side. "He'll kill you" Max wasn't afraid of confrontation. He would definitely kick his ass if it was necessary. "He won't because you will keep your mouth shut" I chuckled. I was definitely gonna tell Max. He zipped his jacket open and he showed me the Red Bull shirt he was wearing. Did they really hire him? Did Max know? "I am his mechanic now, you don't want anything to happen to him right?"
I didn't know what to reply. I was confused and mad.
Max would never agree on hiring him.
I pushed him away but he grabbed my arm again. "Hey, you better break up with him" he winked at me.

I was walking through the paddock again. I needed to find Max, I needed to convince him to fire Luca.
As soon as possible.
He was sitting in his hospitality, probably hiding from the cold, he was looking down on his phone.
"Max.." I walked up to him, he looked up and immediately smiled when he saw me. "Hi baby how are you?" I was standing in front of him but he pulled me on his lap. I just wanted to cuddle up against him and cry. Everything was going so well and someone always ruined it. "Did you know Red Bull hired Luca?" He looked at me and his face said enough. He didn't know. "No I didn't, but I guess he is a good mechanic if they hired him" he trusted his team, so did I but I didn't trust him. "Can't you fire him?" He chuckled and put my hair behind my ear. "And if they ask me why then I have to say because he is Rylee's ex? That's not really fair right?" It did sound pretty stupid when he said it like that. "What if he messes with your car?" I was concerned about him. After his crash I was even more concerned than I already was. He smiled and turned his head a little. "You don't kill someone because he took your girlfriend." He put his hand on my cheek and pressed his lips against mine. "But it's so cute how protective you are" he mumbled on my lips. Should I just tell him what happened? He would believe me, he always believed me.

Just as I wanted to tell him what happened, GP walked to us and pointed at his wrist. Max quickly looked at his watch and kissed me again. "Time for me to go" we both good up and I looked at him.
I loved him so much.