Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Kidnapping Yan Xuwu is gone

    "Stop the bleeding."

    "The brain waves are stable."

    "The vital signs are normal."

    With the release of one vital indicator, the hearts of several old white-bearded doctors in the laboratory finally settled down.

    Just an hour ago, Yan Xuwu just gave birth to a baby.

    However, after the delivery, Yan Xuwu had symptoms of heavy bleeding. Several old doctors in the laboratory detected that Yan Xuwu was dying, and forcibly opened the space-time channel and brought Yan Xuwu back from the book world.

    Yan Xuwu's blood is extremely special. Her RH-negative panda blood contains an extremely rare super-healing agent. After generations of research by laboratory researchers, it has been found that this super-healing agent can prolong life, maintain physical vitality, and It is extremely important to cure major diseases.

    This is why Yan Xuwu had a car accident at the age of eighteen and became a vegetable, but miraculously lived for more than a thousand years and still maintained her youthful appearance - all thanks to her super blood.

    It is a miracle that Yan Xuwu has lived in a vegetative state for more than a thousand years.

    Even more miraculously, she actually opened her eyes and woke up!

    After Yan Xuwu woke up, it took a long time to reluctantly accept that she was an old monster who had lived for more than a thousand years.

    Because Yan Xuwu's blood research results have made significant contributions to the society, after Yan Xuwu sobered up, the government issued the highest honor medal to her.

    Yan Xuwu received the highest courtesy from people in the world a thousand years later, and she lived a good life, but she still misses life in the 21st century.

    The old researchers in the laboratory were happy to coax Yan Xuwu, saying: "There is said to be a novel that is similar to your life in the time-travel bureau, why don't you go to the book world to relax?" The

    old doctor's suggestion caused Yan Xuwu's strong interest, after learning about it, she deeply felt that although the world in a thousand years has advanced technology and civilization beyond her imagination, such as traveling by airship, everyone has a brain, and maintaining body energy only needs to drink nutrient solution...

    But some things are still quite mystical.

    For example, she lived for more than a thousand years, and when she woke up, she looked at her age of twenty-seven or eight.

    For another example, it turns out that there is a time and space crossing bureau here.

    Due to the limitation of research, time travel can only travel to a hundred years ago at the longest, and the further years have not been reached due to the current research level.

    But there is another major research result of the Time Travel Bureau, which is to wear books.

    In this way, under the earnest instructions of the old doctors, Yan Xuwu happily embarked on the journey of transcending books.

    During the period when Yan Xuwu was wearing the book, her health was stable, but just two hours ago, Dr. Li found that Yan Xuwu's health fluctuated violently, which means that Yan Xuwu was in danger in the world of the book, and it spread to the world. life.

    Several old doctors in the laboratory made a decisive decision, opened the space-time channel, and brought Yan Xuwu back from the book world.

    Now Yan Xuwu was lying on the white hospital bed, her face pale due to excessive blood loss.