Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Yachting "Yan Yan, your aunt has no conscience."  …

    Ji Yan didn't know why Yan Xuwu suddenly asked such a question.

    But looking at her big almond eyes, those determined eyes seemed to tell him, please believe me and believe in yourself.

    Ji Yan suddenly wanted to win once.

    He wanted to tell people that he wasn't bad at all, he wanted to win with dignity.

    "Okay." Ji Yan replied, "We will definitely win."

    No matter what the final result is, but today, he wants to do his best.

    Qin Yu on the side felt that his two teammates seemed to have raised a lofty ambition before entering the battlefield. Although he felt that it was just a basketball game, Ji Yan was his loyal fan, and it was for the purpose of giving back. Fans, he has to do his best for today's game.

    "Come on!" Qin Yu stretched out the back of his hand and looked at the other two teammates.

    Ji Yan put his hand on the back of his hand, and Yan Xuwu followed suit. The three of them shouted "Come on". At this time, with a whistle, the game officially started.

    Yan Xuwu really doesn't know how to play basketball. She is a girl. Playing with boys will suffer a lot in terms of height and physical strength, but she convinced Ji Yan that her words are not empty words.

    Because she has a brain.

    Zhinao can quickly determine the opponent's next move through data analysis, whether it is dribbling, passing, passing, or shooting... Zhinao can give prepared answers.

    So at the beginning of the game, under the explanation of Zhinao, Yan Xuwu seemed to have eyes behind her. When Zhu Song was bringing the ball to break through from her side, she slapped her backhand, and from a very tricky angle, He quickly grabbed the ball from Zhu Song's hand and passed it to Ji Yan. After Ji Yan got the ball, he dribbled the ball over the edge, and his movements were unstoppable. , first to get the score.

    In an instant, there was a burst of cheers around.

    Yan Xuwu jumped up and slapped Ji Yan and Qin Yu with his palms. Ji Yan's eyes flashed: "Not bad, Yan Yan, with such agile movements, it seems that dwarfs also have the benefits of dwarfs."

    "I thank you . Your compliment."

    "No thanks, I should thank you for passing the ball to me."

    Ji Yan's team was celebrating there, but the situation on Zhu Song's side was not very good.

    It's not that Zhu Song can't afford to lose a ball, he's just very strange, how the hell did Yan Xuwu take the ball from him just now, he was clearly behind her and belonged to her blind spot, she couldn't Quickly locate where his ball is, and it's even less likely that his ball will be snatched away before he sees her hand appear.

    It's so weird.

    But it doesn't matter, Zhu Song scratched his head, it was just a kick-off, he would not make another mistake later, and he would hit the opponent's head with blood.

    The game restarted, but Zhu Song failed to realize his wish, because in the next game, Yan Xuwu was like a nimble rabbit, bouncing on the field. Her angles were tricky and her movements were unexpected. In anyone's hands, there is nothing she can't grab.

    Qin Yu, on the other hand, was responsible for intercepting those who blocked Ji Yan, turning his body into a barrier, sweating like rain on the field, and doing his best to open up a path for his teammates.