Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Sister Xiao Wu She was deceived by Ji Yueze!

    When Yan Xuwu first met Ji Yueze, Ji Yueze was in his freshman year and worked three jobs a day. He lived in a dark and damp basement, and was a poor college student who could barely afford food.

    And Yan Xuwu, she is a little rich woman.

    Before she wore the book, the doctors in the laboratory discovered that the blood when she was awake had higher research value and greater utility than the blood when she was in a vegetative state. into the book.

    Yan Xuwu sacrificed so much, so naturally she had to ask for interest. I don't know what methods the doctors used when she wore the book. Anyway, after Yan Xuwu wore the book, she naturally had her own identity information in the book, and she was still an expert. A little rich woman with a house, a car, and millions of assets.

    Although he is not rich, he is enough for Yan Xuwu to eat, drink, and have fun.

    After Yan Xuwu entered the book, she really lived a leisurely life. Every day she was not eating, drinking, or traveling around.

    Until she met Ji Yueze.

    Speaking of which, the two were together, and it was Ji Yueze who seduced her.

    Yan Xuwu was a conscientious person after all. At that time, her actual age was 1,028, her physical age was 28, and Ji Yueze was only 18 years old.

    Although Yan Xuwu thinks Ji Yueze is handsome and has a little fondness for him, she will never attack such a young brother anyway.

    The breakthrough of the two people's progress is still because of Ji Yueze's father.

    That day, Ji Yueze dragged a ragged sackcloth with his luggage in it. He was soaked in the heavy rain and said pitifully, "My dad owes a huge gambling debt, and the creditor has found the basement where I live. I can't go home now."

    "Can you take me in?"

    Yan Xuwu relented and agreed, and just like that, Ji Yueze entered the room and started living together with her.

    At the beginning, Ji Yueze behaved very well. Like a hard-working little bee, he cleaned the inside and outside of the house and kept a proper distance from Yan Xuwu.

    But gradually, Yan Xuwu noticed that Ji Yueze was deliberately seducing her.

    After he took a bath, he would deliberately leave his shirt on, revealing his eight-pack abs like terraced fields; when Yan Xuwu stood on tiptoe to pick up something, Ji Yueze would hold her waist and hug her from her waist. He suddenly appeared behind him and helped her take down the bowl; when the two of them were sitting on the carpet in the living room drinking and watching a movie at night, Ji Yueze's claws would quietly approach her, and her little thumb would touch her hand from time to time. ...

    Finally, Yan Xuwu couldn't take it anymore, she said to a showdown: "What the hell do you want to do?"

    Ji Yueze's answer was beyond reason and expected, he said, "I want to fall in love with you."

    Yan Xuwu opened her mouth to refuse.

    But Ji Yueze spoke faster than her: "I don't want to live in a dark and damp basement anymore, I don't want to eat food from the convenience store, I don't want to be busy until late at night every day to earn living expenses, I don't want to live a precarious day... with With you, all of my wishes can come true."

    Yan Xuwu: "So, you want to be with me for money."

    "Yes." Ji Yueze nodded calmly, "Of course, I also have something for you. I can feel it, you treat me the same, we don't hate each other."