Extra 5

Chapter 52 Husband and wife love variety show 4

When Yan Xuwu and Ji Yueze came out of the bathroom, it was already thirty minutes later.

When the camera caught them again, Yan Xuwu pursed her lips and pinched Ji Yueze secretly.

Ji Yueze felt very regretful at this time. If he hadn't been recording the show, he would never have let Mrs. Ji go so easily. Looking at the glasses, Ji Yueze regretted coming to the show for the first time.

The audience in the live broadcast room seemed to understand Ji Yueze's regretful and resentful eyes, and the barrage was full of ridicule——

[Hey~ Mrs. Ji's lips are almost swollen, hahaha, how hard is this kiss! 】

【Bad review! Such a good opportunity, Mr. Ji is just kissing, I asked directly, Ji Yingdi, you can't do it! 】

[Hahaha, the actor Ji looked at the camera with disgust, as if the camera disturbed him and Mrs. Ji's good deeds! 】

【Ah, ah, show me, I want to see Mr. Ji and Mrs. Ji kiss on the spot, please grant my wish! 】

[Hahaha, at this time, the program team is really a bit redundant, and it should be disliked. 】

...

After dinner, the other two groups of couples came to Yan Xuwu.

Fang Yi held a few small games in her hand, she said, "Let's play Truth or Dare, the loser will be punished, how about it?"

Others have no opinion. Although the game of Truth or Dare is very old-fashioned, it has been enduring for a long time, especially for husband and wife variety shows like them, maybe they can play some big gossip while playing. This is exactly what the audience wants to see.

Fang Yi took out a set of building blocks, and after setting up the blocks, she clapped her hands and said, "Okay, the game begins."

After a few people smoked the building blocks, Yan Xuwu was the last to smoke. After she smoked, the building block tower still did not fall down. When it was Zhang Jiajia's turn, she pulled out a building block, and the entire building block tower collapsed instantly.

Zhang Jiajia clapped her hands angrily: "Okay, I lost."

After discussing with Han Yang, the couple chose a big risk as punishment.

Fang Yi asked Yan Xuwu and Ji Yueze, "They chose a big adventure, how should we punish them?"

Yu Hao suggested, "It's better to just kiss one."

Yan Xuwu and Ji Yueze naturally have no objection. This variety show is called "Sweet Heart". It's best to come as sweet as possible. The show team let them play games here, and the ultimate goal is to let them play in front of the audience. Sprinkle sugar, it's best to make the audience in front of the screen cry.

Han Yang and Zhang Jiajia were just newly married, so they were a little embarrassed to kiss in front of the camera. Finally, Zhang Jiajia kissed Han Yang on the cheek before they let them pass.

After the second round started, after the six people took turns to draw two or three times, the building block tower was still very stable. When it was Ji Yueze's turn to draw, he paused with his outstretched hand, and then took one that looked dangerous. The building blocks, after he smoked, the building block tower was shaky, and two seconds later, it all fell down with a clatter.

Zhang Jiajia said happily: "Haha, now it's Teacher Ji and Sister Xiao Wu's turn to accept the punishment."

Yan Xuwu glanced at Ji Yueze with a slightly profound look. Just now Ji Yueze seemed to do it on purpose. With so many blocks, he just took a glance at the one that looked very dangerous. Yan Xuwu reasonably doubted Mr. Ji. It's just deliberately playing tricks!