Extra 8

Chapter 55 Ji Ning & Song Cheng 3

Ji Ning almost thought that she was hallucinating, she seemed to hear Song Cheng say that he was going to chase her.

"are you drunk?"

Are you kidding her because you're drunk?

"No, I'm not drunk." Song Cheng looked at her with gentle eyes, like rubbing light, which made people unable to help but immerse in it. He said, "I'm very awake now."

"Then why..." Why did he say he wanted to chase her? He went abroad for five years. During these five years, Ji Ning knew that Song Cheng had been busy all the time. When he first started going abroad, she would sometimes look for him and occasionally greet him. Or using the excuse of learning, but slowly, she waited longer and longer for his text messages to reply, although every time he would apologize and answer her questions patiently, but Jining knew that she might disturb him , He is really too busy, he has to be busy with classes, and he has to work several jobs to earn money... Gradually, Ji Ning doesn't look for him anymore.

After the college entrance examination, Ji Ning was admitted to the most famous medical university in city A, which is her ideal school. After entering the university, she was busy with her studies and tried her best to live a good life. Occasionally, when she was not busy, she would think of him. Did he have a girlfriend? After graduating from college, why didn't you return to China?

But because she was afraid of hearing the results she didn't want to hear, in the last two years, Ji Ning never asked her brother about his situation again. She only needed to know that he was doing well abroad.

Until a few days ago, Ji Yan inadvertently mentioned that Song Cheng was going to return to China next month. He hadn't heard the name for a long time. Ji Ning thought that his love for him might fade over time, but when he heard about him When the news that she was going to return to China, the feeling of longing in her heart began to overflow, like a quiet volcano, suddenly spraying lava, she realized that her love was not fading, but was carefully hidden by her.

Yesterday, when Song Cheng appeared in the hospital, Ji Ning was actually very flustered. She tried her best to calm herself down. She acted like an old friend reunited after a long absence, trying her best to keep herself calm.

Jining didn't go to today's party because she hadn't figured out her thoughts. She thought about it all night last night, should she continue her secret love, or should she confess?

She thought, whether his answer was rejection or acceptance, perhaps she should give her many years of secret love a chance.

But just when Ji Ning hesitated, Song Cheng came and told her that he wanted to chase after her!

...Is it because you like her that you are chasing her?

Just when Ji Ning wanted to ask him if he liked her, he heard Song Cheng smile and say, "Why are there so many? Just say whether you agree or not."

Seeing that he didn't answer her question directly, Ji Ning said, "Then...you try to chase it first."

Ji Ning turned around, with a smile she couldn't hide, but she didn't let the people behind her see it, she said, "It depends on your sincerity, if you don't have enough sincerity, I won't easily agree. ."

Song Cheng finally breathed a sigh of relief, he knew that what he said tonight was too sudden, as long as he still has reason, he should first cultivate a relationship with Ji Ning, and then find a suitable opportunity to confess, not now Just after returning to China to see the second time, he suddenly appeared in front of her and said that he wanted to chase her.