Extra 9

Chapter 56 Ji Yan's happy little days

Ji Yan was lying in bed, tossing and turning all night.

He is worried.

It's not good for my sister to like someone, but she likes that guy Song Cheng, and Song Cheng is his good brother, but for anyone he doesn't know, as a parent, even if he wants to do something great, he doesn't need to be like now. So much concern.

Ji Yan couldn't sleep, so he simply turned on the light, resting on the bed with his head on his hands, and sighed faintly.

Why does everyone seem to fall in love one by one? Even Zhu Song, the idiot, has several girlfriends, and he is the only one who is still single.

Ji Yan had doubts in his eyes, he didn't understand.

Obviously he is so handsome, and he is also the best among boys. If he has money, he is not short of money. He is very handsome and handsome. Moreover, Ji Yan can guarantee that if he has a girlfriend, he will definitely treat her from her. forever.

But why, it seems that no one is chasing him.

Are girls now looking too high? Or, he doesn't quite fit the aesthetics of today's girls?

Ji Yan remembered when his university started. On that day, he rode a bicycle and walked around the school for two or three laps. He just wanted to see if he could be like his parents. Met the person who was destined.

Naturally, he didn't. His face was about to peel from the sun, and he was sweating profusely while riding the bike. The beautiful girl had seen a lot, but he really didn't understand what the so-called feeling of heartbeat was.

However, Ji Yan didn't care. He was just curious. He thought it was romantic that his parents fell in love at first sight on the first day they met in college, so he foolishly experimented.

Ji Yan, who did not find his destiny at the age of 18, is not disappointed, but he is now 23 years old, and he has never even held a girl's little hand, and even Zhu Song secretly laughed at him in private, saying that he What an innocent big boy!

"Alas." Ji Yan sighed and buried his head in the pillow, he seemed... to fall in love a little too.

He also wanted to have a sweet love, but who should he ask him to have a sweet love? Ji Yan closed his eyes, and suddenly, a slightly cold face suddenly appeared in his mind!

"...?!"

Ji Yan was so frightened that he immediately opened his eyes, how could he think of her! ! !

It shouldn't.

He must have been bullied a lot by that Senior Sister Lin at school, so when he thinks of the opposite sex, he will think of her for the first time!

Ji Yan shook his head to drive away the strange thoughts in his mind. He sighed several times before lying on the bed and slowly fell asleep.

The next morning, when Ji Yan came downstairs, everyone else was already eating breakfast.

Yan Xuwu just completed an important research project yesterday. She stayed at the fully closed scientific research institute for half a month before returning. Xiao Biesheng was newly married. The couple was restless even having breakfast early in the morning, and their eyes were glued. It was sticky, and Ji Yan couldn't even see it.

Yan Xuwu poured Ji Ning a glass of milk and asked, "Are you going on a date today?"

The named Ji Ning blushed and nodded. When she was sent home by Song Cheng in the middle of the night last night, she happened to bump into Yan Xuwu who was going downstairs. When asked about it, Ji Ning put her and Song Cheng formally I told my mother about the relationship.