Chapter 2

Chapter 2 The second time through the book "The number you dialed is on the phone,...

    Different from the first time through the book, Yan Xuwu's second time through the book can be described as suffering.

    On this dark and windy night, with lightning and thunder, Yan Xuwu fell from the sky and fell on her buttocks in front of a high-speed red sports car.

    Yan Xuwu thought, she was not killed by lightning just now, could she be killed by a car now?

    Fortunately, the driver's skills were very good, and he firmly braked the car at a position half a meter away from her.

    After a few thunders, the bean-sized raindrops finally fell.

    Yan Xuwu sat on the ground motionless, allowing the rain to hit her face.

    No way, she was dizzy.

    This was one of the sequelae of wearing a book, she felt dizzy just after wearing it and made her want to vomit.

    Yan Xuwu endured this nausea and looked up at the fiery red sports car standing quietly in the wind and rain in front of her.

    One second, two seconds...seven seconds.

    Finally, when Yan Xuwu counted to seven, the door of the passenger seat of the sports car was opened, and a man in a white sports suit stepped out of the car.

    Yan Xuwu looked up, and the first thing she noticed was the other party's colorful rainbow head.

    Red and white, purple and blue intersect, and there are even a few strands of green hair interspersed in it... The color matching is extremely gorgeous, and a strong killer atmosphere blows.

    Looking down from the hair, unexpectedly, it is a face that is too good-looking.

    The facial features are deep, the eyebrows and eyes are delicate, and the white sportswear lining the skin is very white, tall and thin, refreshing and refreshing.

    Against the background of this face, the shape of the rainbow head killing Matt is not abrupt at all, but it matches very well.

    Yan Xuwu was stunned for a moment, because the other party was too young, and he looked clearly still an underage boy.

    "...How are you?" The boy walked up to Yan Xuwu and looked down at her.

    "I'm dizzy." Yan Xuwu answered truthfully.

    Ji Yan frowned when he heard the answer.

    He had a big fight with his dad tonight, and he was in a bad mood. He drove out with his friends to get some air, but he encountered thunderstorms on the way.

    Just when they were about to turn around and go home, a figure suddenly rushed into the middle of the road.

    Ji Yan's friend finally stopped the car at the critical moment, but others were so frightened that they trembled, and they didn't even dare to get out of the car to check, so Ji Yan had to get down to see what was going on.

    "I don't think you're dizzy, you have a serious brain problem!"

    "..."

    Ji Yan turned around twice, calming the fear in his heart: "You don't sleep in the middle of the night, crashing on the road? You don't want to live, but I can I didn't live enough!"

    "Don't be noisy!"

    Yan Xuwu was turned even more dizzy by the young man who was spinning in circles in front of her.