Chapter 21

Chapter 21 "Should I call her sister?  …

    Butler Lin's work efficiency is very high. After Ji Yueze spoke, he led his servants away from the battlefield and sent everything to Ji Yueze's bedroom on the second floor.

    As for Ji Yan, after his father spoke, he lowered his head and rushed back to his room.

    Naturally, Ji Ning also ran away behind Ji Yan.

    Only Ji Yueze and Yan Xuwu were left in the huge living room.

    Yan Xuwu put down the fruit bowl: "Why do I live in your room."

    "Then where do you want to live?"

    After running Ji Yan and Ji Ning away, Ji Yueze seemed very comfortable, he sat back on the sofa, Pick up the unfinished fruit on the plate and continue to eat.

    "There is no guest room on the first floor, I live on the first floor."

    "Kou Tian Wu, you are only three years old now, not thirty years old, let you live on the first floor alone, if something happens, I can't afford it. This responsibility."

    "Who wants you to be responsible."

    Ji Yueze's tone was serious: "I don't care if you are in other places, but as long as you stay at Ji's house for one day, I must be responsible for you for one day.

    " Who are you afraid of?" Yan Xuwu whispered.

    Anyway, it's not that they haven't lived together. Besides, she is only three and a half years old now, and Ji Yueze is not a pervert. He can still dare to do anything to her.

    Yan Xuwu got up and went all the way to the second floor with her little hands behind her back.

    The guest room on the west side of the second floor turned out to be her room, but in the area on the east side where Ji Yueze was active, she had never been to other places except the study, especially Ji Yueze's bedroom.

    Yan Xuwu was actually very curious, wondering if there would still be a photo of Ji Ning's mother in it.

    Before Ji Yueze came up, Yan Xuwu opened the door and went in.

    Ji Yueze's room is really big, much bigger than the king-sized room she used to live in. The things are neatly arranged and it looks very clean and tidy.

    However, there was not a single photo in the room, not even Ji Yueze's own personal photo.

    Yan Xuwu opened the cloakroom again, and her eyes were almost blinded.

    For the first time, she knew that men can also have so many clothes and shoes, just like the window in a shopping mall, arranged in rows and rows in an orderly manner.

    In addition to clothes and shoes, there is a large cabinet in the middle, which is filled with all kinds of watches, sunglasses and jewelry.

    In this ultra-luxurious men's cloakroom, the clothes of the three-year-old girl, who had just been brought up by Butler Lin, were placed in a remote corner, and only pitifully occupied a very inconspicuous spot in the corner.

    Yan Xuwu: "..."

    Just now she felt that Ji Yueze had prepared too much for her, but now she feels that Ji Yueze has prepared too little for her.

    She really didn't know anything about Ji Yueze's financial resources.

    When she was about to walk around the room, Ji Yueze just came in.