Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Aging Falls into a Comatose...

    In the afternoon, Ji Yueze received the paternity test result.

    The test sheet shows that the paternity test result is 99.99%! Yan Yan is indeed Ji Yan's biological mother.

    She is Yan Xuwu!

    Although he already knew in his heart that this would definitely be the result, when the paternity test sheet was placed in front of him, Ji Yueze still felt unbelievable.

    He sat in the study room for an afternoon, until it was almost time for Ji Yan and the others to get out of school, he came out of the study room and drove all the way to school.

    Now, Yan Xuwu is sitting next to him, the two of them are in this confined space, no one else.

    "What are you going to do? Where do you want to take me?"

    Ji Yueze was driving very fast, Yan Xuwu was pulling on the seat belt, slightly panicked.

    A whole day has passed, and Ji Yueze has not returned to normal. Did he find something?

    Maybe... He already knew that she was Yan Xuwu himself, and now the car is driving so fast, because he can't wait to send her away, and then she will be sent to a special research institution and used as an experimental guinea pig... ...

    Where did she show her flaws? Could it be that after she was drunk last night, what did she really do?

    Yan Xuwu was puzzled.

    There was a red light in front. Ji Yueze stepped on the brakes, turned his face and asked her, "What do you think I'm going to do?"

    What can he do?

    Facing fifteen or sixteen-year-old Yan Xuwu, he couldn't do anything!

    "Ning Ning won the first place in the English speech contest last time, and I said that I would reward her, so you accompany me to pick a gift for Ning Ning." The green light turned on, Ji Yueze stepped on the accelerator again, "You all It's a girl, and the things you like should be similar."

    Yan Xuwu breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Who said that girls like the same things, everyone's personality is different, and the things they like are very different." Yan Xuwu whispered, "I don't even know what my daughter likes, there is a father who does this. "

    Speak louder, I can't hear what you are saying."

    "I said uncle, I'm hungry now, can I eat first?"

    She is hungry and tired now, and she has to help other people's daughters choose gifts. Ji Yue Ze this is oppression.

    Ji Yueze glanced at her, asking her to call his uncle before was the worst thing he did. The word "uncle" sounded harsh to him now.

    Ji Yueze drove the car all the way to a private restaurant. This restaurant has a very remote location and little traffic. When Ji Yueze got out of the car, for insurance, he still wore a hat and mask to cover himself tightly.

    Just as Yan Xuwu's phone rang.

    It was Ji Yan who sent her a message: Where have you and my dad gone?

    Yan Xuwu followed Ji Yueze and returned a message to Ji Yan: Come and buy a gift for Ji Ning.

    Ji Yan: That's right. Then why don't you take me with you?

    Yan Xuwu: When you come with us, Ji Ning should have noticed. Of course, gifts must be prepared quietly.

    Yan Xuwu was asking Ji Yan what Ji Ning usually likes when she suddenly stepped on something, causing her to almost fall.