Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Basketball game "Ji Yan, do you believe me?"...

    The male protagonist is worthy of being a male protagonist. As soon as he shoots casually, Ji Yan's negative luck value of 1000 is reduced.

    Yan Xuwu was really surprised.

    On this day, she was in a very good mood.

    Until Zhu Song's thorn appeared again.

    After school, Ji Yan packed up his backpack, and Zhu Song took the ball and invited Ji Yan to have a PK match with him.

    Zhu Song has thought about it, he doesn't seem to be able to beat Ji Yan in fights, but basketball has always been his specialty. people.

    Ji Yan only entered Huiying Middle School in the second year of high school, and he has always been alone. Except for his sister named Ji Ning in the first year of high school, the whole school has never seen him play with others, so so far, Zhu Song has not I saw Ji Yan played basketball.

    Zhu Song is a basketball fan. In his opinion, a man who can't play basketball is not a real man.

    Therefore, he wanted to have the last duel with Ji Yan, based on which he won or lost, Ji Yan won, and this Huiying school bully will be his in the future. If Ji Yan loses, he will have to call him when he sees Zhu Song in the future. big brother.

    "How? Do you dare?" Zhu Song slapped the ball twice and looked at Ji Yan defiantly.

    Ji Yan is indispensable, it's just a basketball team, how to allocate players is a problem.

    Although Zhu Song is a thorn, most of the boys in the class play well with him. It is related to the competition for school dominance. If these people form a team with Ji Yan, they may not really fight for him, but may secretly fight for him. Release the water so that Zhu Song can win the basketball game.

    Ji Yan didn't really want the title of school bully. He was just annoying. If he didn't decide the outcome with Zhu Song, I'm afraid he would bother him every day in the future, and he was too lazy to deal with it.

    "Don't you dare?" Zhu Song felt anxious when he saw that he didn't fight for a long time.

    "Nothing to dare." Ji Yan said, "It's just that no one teamed up with me."

    He glanced at the people around Zhu Song: "These people are your friends."

    Zhu Song also thought of this question, so he said, Ji Yan, what did he usually do in school? Now it's good to play basketball, and he doesn't even have anyone to form a team with.

    "Can I?"

    Qin Yu came over and asked with a smile, "I want to join Ji Yan's team, okay?"

    Ji Yan gave Qin Yu a surprised look.

    Zhu Song also finds it very strange. His relationship with Qin Yu is usually not good, but it is not bad, but everyone knows that the relationship between Qin Yu and Ji Yan is really bad. Yan came out.

    "Yes, yes, but two people are not enough, at least three people..."

    "And her."

    Ji Yan pointed to Yan Xuwu, who was watching the fun: "With her, there are three people in total, it should be enough. "

    ?"

    Yan Xuwu pointed at herself: "Me?"

    She just watched the excitement, why did the topic shift to her.