Chapter 42

Chapter 42 I'm Gone

    Xie Shaoyuan hadn't woken up yet. Ji Yueze saw that Ji Yan and Ji Ning were in a bad mood. After eating, she asked Yan Xuwu to take the children home first.

    Ji Yan and Jining stayed up all night in the hospital, but couldn't stay up until now, and fell asleep in a chair.

    Yan Xuwu should change back to her "Yan Yan" appearance in two days. People come and go in the hospital, and it's too unsafe. Ji Yueze doesn't worry about her staying here.

    Yan Xuwu thought about it and agreed.

    She shook Ji Yan and Ji Ning awake. After Ji Yan woke up, she hurriedly asked, "Is grandpa awake?"

    "Not yet, let's go home first." Yan Xuwu said, "After you have a good rest, I will have the energy to take care of you. Grandpa."

    Ji Yan was reluctant: "I won't go."

    Ji Yueze said, "You take your mother and sister home first, they stay up all night and get sick easily. You have to help me take care of them."

    "That's good. Right." Ji Yan then agreed.

    Ji Yueze sent them downstairs. The driver, Uncle Zhang, was already waiting downstairs. After Ji Yan and Jining got into the car first, Yan Xuwu was worried about him. She took his hand and comforted: "Ji Yueze, everything will be fine. Okay."

    Ji Yueze nodded: "I'm fine, you go back to sleep well, take care of the children, and I'll go home at night."

    "Well, I'll wait for you to come back."

    Yan Xuwu let go of his Hand, when she turned to leave, Ji Yueze suddenly grabbed her.

    Because in the hospital, both of them were wearing masks, Ji Yueze was afraid of being recognized and caused unnecessary trouble, so he also wore a hat, and Yan Xuwu could only see his eyes.

    Through the mask, Ji Yueze lowered his head and kissed her lips.

    The warm lips were pressed together through the mask, Ji Yueze's voice was a little hoarse, he whispered: "Wait for me to go home."

    "Okay."

    Yan Xuwu finally shook his hand, then turned and left .

    When they got home, both Ji Yan and Ji Ning went back upstairs to rest. Yan Xuwu was not sleepy. She was worried that Ji Yueze was alone in the hospital and asked the chef to cook some digestible porridge. The housekeeper greeted her and asked the driver Lao Zhang to take her back to the hospital.

    Yan Xuwu hadn't slept all day and night, and her spirit was not very good. She sat in the back seat and closed her eyes, and fell asleep slightly.

    When she opened her eyes again, she found that the road outside the car window was not quite right. This was not the road to the hospital at all.

    Yan Xuwu frowned and said, "Uncle Zhang, you are driving the wrong way." The

    driver Lao Zhang didn't answer her words. The next second, the car braked suddenly and stopped beside a private house on the side of the road.

    "Ma'am, I'm sorry." Lao Zhang opened the car door, and he didn't even dare to look at her, he cried, "I, my daughter was taken away by them, if I don't bring you, my daughter will die. "

    Lao Zhang received a photo of his daughter being kidnapped not long ago. The other party threatened that if he didn't take Yan Xuwu to the designated place or dared to call the police, his daughter would die immediately.