Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Ending (Part 2)

    Ji Yan, who was ignored, had been standing by the river and blowing the cold wind.

    No one responded to the messages sent to Ji Yueze, and Yan Xuwu couldn't get through on the phone. The couple had completely abandoned their sons and daughters for dating.

    Ji Yan looked at the beautiful light show on the opposite skyscraper, and he felt that his father must have made this marriage proposal scene.

    Holding the phone and using the light show as the background image, Ji Yan and Ji Ning took many selfies.

    Zhu Song looked at the romantic proposal over there, and his mood was inexplicably depressed.

    Because...he's brokenhearted.

    Yan Yan's student status at Huiying Middle School has been cancelled. I heard that she went abroad and should not come back in the future.

    Aunt Yanyan returned the bracelet and confession letter he gave to Yanyan, saying that Yanyan already had someone she liked and felt sorry for him.

    Zhu Song looked up at the marriage proposal on the skyscraper forty-five degrees.

    very nice!

    So romantic!

    He wished from the bottom of his heart to the newlyweds who proposed today, and hoped that the woman who was proposed could agree to the man who proposed, and then the newlyweds would enter the hall of marriage, grow old together, and be happy forever!

    It's just that romantic love belongs to someone else, and he has nothing. His first love didn't even have time to confess in person, so he left him like this, and he may never see him again. Zhu Song raised his head and tried not to let the tears fall from the corners of his eyes.

    Ji Yan looked up at the sky with a sad expression on Zhu Song, he pushed Song Cheng, pointed at Zhu Song and asked, "What's wrong with him?"

    Song Cheng hesitated a little and said, "It must be lovelorn."

    Ji Yan Hearing this, he sighed and continued to take pictures with Ji Ning.

    "Ji Yan, are you still a brother? You are indifferent when you hear that I am broken in love and see me so sad?" Zhu Song sniffed, "I haven't eaten and slept well for several days, don't you? Said to comfort me, still smiling so happily, Ji Yan, are you still human?"

    Ji Yan asked: "When you just ate supper, the person who ate the most seemed to be you, right?"

    "..." Zhu Song stared, "What do you know, I turned grief and anger into appetite!

    " Cousin Yan is also true, we are classmates anyway, we have to say goodbye at least once we leave, and just leave without a word, it is really inhumane."

    "Who do you say is inhumane?"

    "It's your sister! "

    Alright, alright, stop arguing."

    Seeing that they were about to fight again, Song Cheng and Ji Ning hurriedly pulled one, Ji Ning took out a gift from the bag and handed it to Zhu Song, "This is a gift Don't be unhappy with the Christmas present for you."

    Zhu Song usually sends some snacks to Ji Ning, and takes great care of her. When Ji Ning prepares the gift, he also prepares one for him, which is just right at this time. Come out and make Zhusong happy.

    "Ning Ning, it's still hello, you have more conscience than your brother and sister." Zhu Song took the gift, and sure enough, he was happy.

    Ji Ning smiled, she took out another gift from her backpack and handed it to Song Cheng, "This, this is yours, Merry Christmas."