Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Lotus Root "...I'm not an idiot."...

    On the table tonight, there happened to be a stew of pork trotters that was soft and fragrant.

    After the butler finished serving the dish, he just pointed to the pig's trotter and said, "I specially ordered the chef to make this dish. I bought a good-quality pig's trotter and simmered it slowly for three hours. Mr. Try it and see if you like it or not."

    Ji Yueze took a sip with chopsticks, nodded and said, "It's not bad, but it's a little greasy, so I can make more light dishes in the future."

    Ji Yueze doesn't have many opportunities to eat at home. Every time he is at home, the chef will do his best and use all kinds of martial arts to try to satisfy Ji Yueze, the master.

    But maybe it's too much. Sometimes Ji Yueze seems to be a little dissatisfied with the dishes made by the chef.

    After listening to Butler Lin, he said apologetically, "Okay, sir, I will communicate with the chef and let him cook more of your favorite dishes in the future."

    All the staff of Ji's family are managed by Butler Lin. The house was kept in good order by Butler Lin, except that Ji Yueze's taste was cunning, and the chef changed several times, but none of the dishes he cooked completely satisfied him.

    Butler Lin is a person who pursues perfection. The host is not satisfied with the chef. Butler Lin is more anxious than anyone else.

    "Isn't this big pig's hoof delicious?" Yan Xuwu took a large piece with chopsticks and took a few mouthfuls, his mouth was full of oil, "I just love big pig's trotters, and this dish is mine today. , don't rob me."

    Ji Yueze worked in a convenience store when he was young, and there was leftover bread that was about to expire in the convenience store. Hate it.

    Ah!

    Man, really fickle!

    Yan Xuwu bit the pork trotter fiercely and ate it with relish.

    Ji Yan saw that Yan Xuwu was eating deliciously, and quickly grabbed a piece: "It tastes good."

    Ji Ning also followed Ji Yan and took a piece: "It's delicious."

    "..." Ji Yueze saw that the three children were holding pig's trotters, and suddenly felt that the pig's trotters looked delicious.

    He stretched out the chopsticks and tried to pick another piece to taste the taste, but the chopsticks were held down.

    Yan Xuwu stopped him from taking the dishes and said, "Big pig trotters don't eat pig trotters. After all, the same kind can't kill each other."

    The word "big pig trotters" is mentioned too frequently today. Ji Yueze usually They don't surf the Internet very much, and they don't know much about Internet buzzwords. Ji Yan and Ji Ning have lived abroad for many years, and it's been less than two months since they returned to China. They probably don't know as much about domestic Internet terms as Ji Yueze.

    But it doesn't matter if you don't understand, because from the perspective of atmosphere, this word is not a good word when you hear it.

    Ji Yan and Ji Ning did not dare to say a word.

    Ji Yueze slowly put the chopsticks back, took a mouthful of green vegetables, and chewed slowly.

    He narrowed his eyes slightly and glanced at Yan Xuwu. Although he didn't know what "big pig's hoof" meant, he could hear that Yan Yan was connoting him.