Chapter 38

Chapter 38 "Yan Xuwu, you can understand me...

    Xie Yancheng had been waiting at the entrance of the hospital in the afternoon. In addition to the woman wearing a mask and hat who was followed by the assistant, there was also a 50-year-old middle-aged woman wearing a hat and a scarf around her face from the hospital. Xie Yancheng also asked the driver to follow him there. behind a woman to see where she went.

    He continued to wait at the door of the hospital for a while, but still didn't wait for Yan Yan to come out.

    Just when he was impatient, the assistant called and said that the woman he was following took a taxi to an advertisement shooting site, and Ji Yueze happened to shoot the advertisement there.

    The assistant took a picture of the woman being drunk and being carried into the car by Ji Yueze. Xie Yancheng enlarged the photo and found that the woman in the photo looked very much like the little girl Yan Yan.

    He secretly said that sure enough, all his guesses were true.

    Wu Nannan, Yan Yan, and Ji Yan's grandmother, including the now 30-year-old woman, are all the same person. Although I don't know who this person is, it is clear that she has a very close relationship with Ji Yueze.

    For so many years, Ji Yueze has been looking for his missing wife. The woman is called Yan Xuwu, who is obviously related to Yan Yan and Ji Yan's grandmother, so these four people should be Ji Yueze's. His wife, Yan Xuwu, who has been missing for 16 years!

    Xie Yancheng's eyes flashed with excitement.

    Interesting, really interesting. I didn't expect Ji Yueze's wife to have such an unknown secret. It seems that he has to find some time to meet this mysterious Yan Xuwu for a while.

    On the other side, the drunk Yan Xuwu felt that she was not drunk. Although she was top-heavy and a little unsteady when walking, she was very clear-headed.

    She recognized that the person standing in front of her was Ji Yueze.

    The 18-year-old boy Ji Yueze, who was fascinated at the first sight of her on the day when the university started.

    It's just that Ji Yueze's age has doubled now. He is not eighteen years old, he is thirty-six years old.

    "Uuuuu..." Yan Xuwu was suddenly so sad, she hugged Ji Yueze and started crying.

    Ji Yueze held her hand tightly, he was most afraid that she would cry.

    "What are you crying for?" Ji Yueze raised his hand to wipe her tears, "Yan Xuwu, don't cry."

    "Wuwuwu, I'm going to cry, why can't I cry." Yan Xuwu simply started to be a rogue, " My husband is only twenty years old, so young, but how have you changed, why have you become old, you return my young husband to me, woohoo..."

    Ji Yueze: "..."

    Ji Yan Admiring Yan Xuwu's drunkenness, hearing this, he couldn't help but say: "Dad, she's disgusting you for being too old."

    Just now the two of them disliked him as a stupid son, now it's good Come on, even his dad was rejected, he deserved it.

    Yan Xuwu, who was immersed in sadness, heard Ji Yan's voice, she pushed Ji Yueze away, started to hold Ji Yan and looked left and right, and then continued to cry loudly: "Wuwuwu, you are Who is that little baby in my house, why is it so tall and big, woo woo, you are not cute at all now, hurry up and change it back for me..."

    Ji Yan, who was once again disliked, said, "..."

    He How is it not cute.

    Ji Yueze had a headache. He simply picked up the person who was still drinking and crying, and quickly entered the house.