Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Birthmark DNA Paternity Testing

    When Ji Yan was three years old, Ji Yueze was the busiest at work.

    When Ji Yueze was filming, he would ask the nanny and assistant to help with Ji Yan and Ji Ning, and live in the hotel where he was filming. It was convenient to take care of the children at night. Take it to the studio to play.

    Once, when the nanny brought Ji Yan and Jining to play on the set, an abandoned truck parked on the set suddenly started bizarrely and rushed towards Ji Yan who was playing alone not far away. .

    Ji Yan was only three years old, a small child, he was so frightened that he fell to the ground, the truck was too fast, Ji Yueze rushed over to save Ji Yan, but it was too late, the truck just pressed down on Ji Yan. past.

    Ji Yueze was so frightened that he lost his soul.

    His hands and feet were shaking, and his body was stiff. It was only when Li Haoyu shouted "Ji Yan is fine" that Ji Yueze felt that he was alive again.

    Although the process was thrilling, because Ji Yan was small and the truck body was large, when Ji Yan fell to the ground, he happened to be stuck in the gap where the truck passed, and the truck did not touch Ji Yan.

    Ji Yan's body was completely intact, with no injuries.

    After the incident, Ji Yueze fired the nanny and asked someone to investigate the cause of the truck accident.

    Couldn't find any flaws, as if it was really just an accident.

    Ji Yueze was not really at ease. He hired several more bodyguards and nanny, asking them to follow Ji Yan and Jining all the time, and never let the child leave the sight of adults.

    That's it for the truck accident.

    When Ji Yan was five years old, the boy began to become naughty, jumping up and down every day, sometimes the nanny aunt couldn't take him.

    Once, when my aunt took Ji Yan to play outside, a brick suddenly fell from the roof of a four or five-story building.

    It hit Ji Yan who was running from below.

    The brick brushed Ji Yan's ear, and Ji Yan's ear was smashed and bleeding, and was frightened again, and was immediately sent to the hospital by the nanny.

    Ji Yueze was also shocked when he heard what happened. If the brick moved a little further, it would hit Ji Yan's head, not like it is now, just a little blood in his ears , the arm got some injuries!

    Ji Yueze was very uneasy.

    He felt that there was an invisible big hand that wanted to harm Ji Yan, just like Yan Xuwu, the mother who harmed Ji Yan back then.

    Yan Xuwu disappeared mysteriously in the hospital on the day of delivery. He originally thought that his wife had been kidnapped, but he searched for a long time and waited for a long time, but he did not wait for the kidnapper's redemption information.

    Ji Yueze remembered Ji Yan's truck accident on the set when he was three years old, and this time the bricks fell from the sky. At the end of the investigation, there was no result. After many searches, no one was found on the roof. The brick, as if the brick grew legs out of thin air, and then just happened to fall when Ji Yan passed by.

    Ji Yueze didn't believe that there would be so many coincidences, someone must be trying to harm their family!

    But Ji Yueze and Ji Ning have never encountered anything similar.