Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Pit Son (Includes V Announcement) Crazy Yan Xuwu! ...

    "Not bad."

    For Ji Yan's performance, Ji Yueze lightly gave a three-word evaluation.

    Everyone was waiting for his next words. Who knew that Ji Yueze put down the microphone, obviously he didn't want to say anything more.

    Ji Yan clenched his fist tightly, and the light in his eyes dimmed instantly.

    As soon as Yan Xuwu heard it, she knew it was going to be bad.

    She can't wait to rush to the stage and shake Ji Yueze fiercely. Didn't she know how to praise people just now? Why did she become so stingy when she came to her son's place? a piece of meat!

    But the worse is yet to come.

    The host did not give up and continued to ask: "What does Teacher Ji think about this child wanting to enter the entertainment industry?"

    Ji Yueze: "I think not everyone is suitable for entering the entertainment industry."

    Yan Xuwu thought it was over, She just wants to go up and beat Ji Yueze now!

    The host was a little surprised. He thought that according to Ji Yueze's temperament, he would give some encouragement to this amazing dancing boy. Who knew that Ji Yingdi's eyes were light, and what he said also made him silently point for the boy named Ji Yan next to him. root wax.

    Because, the meaning of Ji Yingdi's words is clearly to say that Ji Yan is not suitable for entering the entertainment industry.

    This boy should have been hit.

    But the host would never dare to refute Ji Yingdi.

    When Ji Yan heard Ji Yueze's words, the light in his eyes had all dissipated. He lowered his head, and no one knew what he was thinking.

    [Ding! Ji Yan's negative luck value has increased from 1000 to 2500, and the unfortunate value has increased. Please take precautions and safety first! ]

    Yan Xuwu: ...?

    2500? I see it is obviously two hundred and five!

    Yan Xuwu was dying of anger.

    Ji Yueze is two hundred and fifty, even he can enter the entertainment circle, and he is also a movie emperor. Why can't Ji Yan enter the entertainment circle? As a father, did Ji Yueze suppress his son like this since he was a child?

    In this way, it is strange that the relationship between father and son can be so good.

    Yan Xuwu relied on making up the fact that Ji Yan was a fan of Qin Yu, so that Ji Yan's negative luck value dropped from 2000 to 1000. Ji Yueze was better. Just two words made Ji Yan's negative luck value soar. , instantly rose from 1000 to 2500! ! !

    I have never seen such a pitiful son!

    Yan Xuwu asked Zhinao: "Is it because Ji Yan hates Qin Yu more, so the negative luck will fluctuate?"

    Only when the relationship with the male protagonist Qin Yu deteriorates will Ji Yan's negative luck be so large. fluctuations.

    However, Xiao Zhi said: "Master, it's not Qin Yu, it's Ji Yueze."

    "..." Yan Xuwu asked, "What do you mean?"

    "Ji Yan doesn't hate Qin Yu now, but because he hates Ji Yueze, so Negative luck will explode."