Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Tickets Ji Yan is your loyal fan

    Ji Ning is a high school student at Huiying Middle School. Two days ago, she represented the school to participate in the National English Speech Contest for Middle School Students and won the first place gold medal.

    She and Ji Yan studied abroad since they were young. They don't speak other subjects, but English is a trivial matter for her.

    Originally, I took the trophy home happily, but found that there were suddenly more people at home.

    The girl named Yan Yan seemed to get along very well with her father and brother.

    Ji Ning didn't know what kind of mood she was in. She tossed and turned all night last night. She didn't sleep for a while until the sky was white with fish belly. Even so, she didn't sleep well, and then she woke up early at six o'clock. bed.

    After breakfast, Ji Ning packed up her schoolbag, blocked the door of the back seat of the car in the yard, and urged Ji Yan: "Brother, hurry up, you're going to be late for school."

    "Come on, don't rush." ​​Ji Yan With a small long bao in his mouth, he lowered his head to tie his shoelaces, and shouted vaguely in the direction of the door, "Yan Yan, hurry up, why are you dawdling more than me."

    "Come on, come on. , don't rush!" Yan Xuwu almost choked herself after drinking the last mouthful of milk.

    She didn't fall asleep almost all night last night, thinking about Ji Ning's biological mother, about Ji Yueze's chaos and abandonment, and about Ji Yan.

    Naturally, she got up late in the morning, and Yan Xuwu didn't have time to eat breakfast, so she could only rush to the table to drink some milk in a hurry.

    At this time, the man sitting opposite the table reading the newspaper slowly handed over a napkin, and said in a soothing voice, "Slow down, don't worry."

    "..." Yan Xuwu took the tissue and wiped her mouth while reading Ji Yueze glanced.

    As an outsider who eats and drinks at Ji's house in the name of her aunt, Yan Xuwu was so daring last night that she taught Ji Yueze, the head of the family, a lesson in the study.

    She is not without regrets.

    I thought that Ji Yueze might drive her away today, but he didn't expect his attitude towards her to be better?

    Could it be that he found out in his conscience and felt that she had taught him the right lesson, so he changed his mind and decided not to force the child to be a good child, but to change himself and be a good father again?

    wrong! When things go wrong, there must be demons.

    If he decides to be a good father, he should be nice to Ji Yan and Ji Ning, not so gentle towards her, an outsider.

    Yan Xuwu couldn't figure it out for a while. After wiping her mouth, she picked up the backpack hanging on the back of the chair, ready to chase Ji Yan.

    "Wait." Ji Yueze got up, took a lunch box from the dining table, and handed it to her, "You can't just drink milk for breakfast, this is a xiao long bao, you can eat it in the car.

    " , Yan Xuwu's eyes lit up, and she was ready to reach out to pick it up.

    But the next second, she forcibly held back the hand that was going to pick up the lunch box.

    She suddenly remembered that "Yan Xuwu"'s favorite breakfast is xiaolongbao, and "Yan Xuwu"'s most hated vegetable in her life is lotus root!

    Did Ji Yueze find out? !