Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Ending (Part 1)

    Ji Yueze's breath on her ears was hot like flames, and Yan Xuwu was so hot that even the tips of her ears were red.

    "Baby?" Seeing that she was not moving, Ji Yueze called her again stubbornly, as if he would not give up until he achieved his goal. He held her finger and squeezed it lightly, then took her finger as if to teach her As usual, she helped him unbutton the first button.

    "Can you do it?" Ji Yueze nibbled at her earlobe and brought her finger to the second button, "Baby, help me."

    His voice was full of magnetism, bewitching and coaxing. He pursed his lips and helped him unbutton the second button with trembling hands.

    But I don't know if she was in a hurry, or if the button of his shirt was too weak. The moment he unbuttoned it, the button jumped off and fell all the way along Ji Yueze's suit pants to the bathroom floor, and rolled on the floor several times. just stopped.

    Yan Xuwu: "..."

    She really didn't mean it.

    Ji Yueze burst out laughing, Yan Xuwu's side face buried in his chest could feel his chest vibrating, and his voice was slow and unhurried: "Don't worry, baby, take your time, we still have a lot to do tonight. For a long time."

    Yan Xuwu: "..."

    She really wasn't in a hurry.

    Ji Yueze didn't seem to be in a hurry at all, and patiently took her hand to help him untie the third button, the fourth button...

    Until the last one was finished, Ji Yueze's chest muscles A bird's eye view.

    He doesn't look very white, and his skin has a healthy wheat complexion. Because of his long-term fitness, he keeps his figure very well. Yan Xuwu looks like he has eight-pack abs.

    It's...especially a mature man's charm.

    Yan Xuwu stared at his abdominal muscles for a while, she thought that Ji Yueze was the man she fell in love with at a glance, whether he was eighteen or thirty-six years old, his charm did not diminish at all , 18-year-olds are young and immature, 36-year-olds are mature and sexy, no matter what they are, they are fascinating.

    Seeing that she was in a daze, Ji Yueze pinched the back of her neck punitively: "Baby, concentrate."

    Yan Xuwu felt that his voice was particularly annoying, and she rushed up impatiently and bit him. On his chin, Ji Yueze's eyes were dim, and his hand around her gradually tightened. He couldn't help pinching her waist and pressing her on the sink, encroaching on her lips and tongue, hugging her and kissing her deeply.

    Ji Yueze suddenly became very anxious, and his movements were very forceful. He was completely different from the slow-moving figure just now, and even his breathing became hot. Yan Xuwu endured his sudden urgency, and she hugged his Her neck and waist were forced to fall backwards. Ji Yueze wrapped her arms around her waist, held her hips and carried her from the sink to him, kissing her and walking towards the bath.

    After soaking in the warm water, Yan Xuwu sighed comfortably all over. In the hot water, people's muscles are more relaxed, and their body and mind are more relaxed.

    Ji Yueze rushed over from behind, and the water in the pool rippled.

    The moonlight is thick outside the window, and the night is still long.

    From the bathroom to the bedroom, from the bedroom to the window sill, and finally back to the big bed, Yan Xuwu didn't know when she fell asleep, only that Ji Yueze helped her change her clothes thoughtfully before going to bed.