Chapter 39

Chapter 39 The old house is on fire, terrible! ...

    Of course Yan Xuwu understood Ji Yueze's heart.

    It was because she understood that she would break up with him at that time. She thought that as long as she left sooner, Ji Yueze might not get too deep, and he would think she was a woman with no conscience, and after she left , he will quickly forget her and start a new life.

    However, after she disappeared, this person still waited for her for 16 years.

    To her, 16 years was just a short month, but to Ji Yueze, it was a long year after year, nearly 6,000 days and nights, he kept looking for her, waiting for her. , Worrying about her, worrying about her...

    How could she not feel such a strong feeling.

    But is she going to respond? Can she respond?

    After she leaves, what will Ji Yueze do?

    Ji Yueze was holding the ring. He was a little nervous in his heart. No, he should be very nervous. Although he is already a mature man of 36 years old, facing the person he loves is the first time in his life. Confession, he couldn't help feeling nervous.

    He was afraid that Yan Xuwu would reject him, and even more that his confession would break the peace and make the little happiness he felt in the past two days disappear.

    But he didn't want to waste any more time, every minute and second he spent with her was extremely precious to him.

    Yan Xuwu just looked at him without speaking.

    "Yan Xuwu, answer me, I want an answer."

    Yan Xuwu finally said: "Ji Yueze, you know, I don't belong here."

    "I don't care where you belong, I only know that I am here. Here, Ji Yan and Jining are also here, this is your home." Ji Yueze grabbed her wrist, "Yan Xuwu, you can't go anywhere except stay by my side, I don't allow it."

    "But "..."

    "No but." Ji Yueze interrupted her, he held her hand very hard, "Yan Xuwu, even if you only have one day left, even if you die, I want you to die by my side!"

    "Ji Yueze, why are you so domineering." Yan Xuwu slammed into his arms, stood on tiptoe and hugged his neck tightly, whispering in his ear, "However, I like it, I haven't told you yet. After you, I like Ji Yueze at the age of 18 or Ji Yueze at the age of 36."

    Ji Yueze froze, this was the first time Yan Xuwu said that he liked him.

    "What did you just say?" Ji Yueze put his arms around her waist, held the back of her head and stared into her eyes, "You say it again."

    "I said, I like you."

    Yan Xuwu thought, time There's less than a month left. Even if it's only one day, she wants to be with Ji Yueze well.

    After she finished speaking, Ji Yueze lowered his head and kissed her lips fiercely.

    Their lips were pressed together, their breaths intertwined, and their bodies were tightly stitched together. He held her lips to grind and kissed her fiercely.

    Yan Xuwu's lips and teeth opened lightly, responding to his entanglement. After getting her response, Ji Yueze's hand around her waist tightened, and the temperature in the room continued to rise.

    It was not until the afternoon that Yan Xuwu and Ji Yueze came out of the old house. After the two had eaten to fill their stomachs, they hurried to school to pick up Ji Yan and Ji Ning from school.