Chapter 28

Chapter 28 The first place in the midterm exam! ! ! ...

    Ji Yueze majored in economics at University. He couldn't get along with the entertainment industry. He would go to film. In addition to wanting to make more money as soon as possible, in the final analysis, it was because of Yan Xuwu.

    After he and Yan Xuwu met at the beginning of the university that year, they couldn't find her again.

    He checks his phone eight hundred times a day, for fear of missing her calls and text messages.

    But there was no waiting for her to contact him.

    It was not until the school's 100th anniversary that a few famous stars were invited, and Ji Yueze met Yan Xuwu again.

    That day, she was wearing a glowing hairpin on her head, cheering cards and glow sticks in her hands, and was shouting for a star she liked.

    Ji Yueze was forced by his roommate to go to the gym to watch the performance. After he sat down, he always felt a little familiar with the shouting in his ears. When he turned to look, Ji Yueze saw Yan Xuwu waving the light stick vigorously, and his throat Almost screaming.

    Ji Yueze raised his hand and poked her arm, but Yan Xuwu didn't respond. He poked again, and Yan Xuwu turned to look at him impatiently: "Who are you? Don't watch a good concert, Why do you always touch me?"

    "..." Ji Yueze pursed his lips. In addition to the stars on the stage, this person has long forgotten him.

    "Sister, don't you remember me? I'm Ji Yueze, we met on the first day of school."

    The person next to him rolled his eyes, as if he was thinking hard, and after a while, he suddenly realized: "Oh, yes You." And

    then there is no more.

    Yan Xuwu put all her mind on the stage again, Ji Yueze clenched the mineral water bottle in his hand, and turned his eyes to the front, no longer looking at her.

    Until the end of the concert, Yan Xuwu followed the crowd towards the exit, Ji Yueze walked behind her, and after leaving the stadium, the other girls walked with their friends in groups of three or five, only Yan Xuwu was alone Alone, hurriedly left in the direction of the school gate.

    It was like someone was chasing her from behind.

    Ji Yueze has already inquired. He knows that Yan Xuwu is not a student of this school. She looks older than him. If she is not a senior, she is likely to be a social person who has graduated and worked.

    She lied to him last time.

    Ji Yueze said hello to his roommate and chased out in the direction of the school gate.

    Yan Xuwu walked to the school gate and was stopped by Ji Yueze when she was about to take a taxi.

    Of course Yan Xuwu remembered this freshman named Ji Yueze. He was very handsome and had an unforgettable appearance. When Yan Xuwu was watching the concert, when he came in, she glanced at him. recognized him.

    It's just that last time she lied to him that it was his senior sister, Yan Xuwu was afraid of being exposed, so she pretended not to know him, and hurried away after the concert, who knew that this boy would come after him.

    Yan Xuwu asked: "Is there anything?"

    Ji Yueze said: "Last time I promised to invite you to dinner, it's better to choose a date than hit the sun, I think it's today."