Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Looking at Yan Xuwu, I immediately reckoned...

    After the award ceremony, Ji Yan and Jining were already waiting outside.

    After school, they rushed over to join in the fun non-stop. Zhu Song was also there, and even Song Cheng was pulled over by Ji Yan.

    But they can't get in the infield, they can only walk around outside.

    Yan Xuwu stepped out of the infield before Ji Yueze, and after meeting with Ji Yan and the others, Ji Yueze and Qin Yu did not come out until a few minutes later.

    Qin Yu followed Ji Yueze all the way. He lowered his head, still thinking about how Teacher Ji confessed affectionately to his wife on the stage. On the stage was the image of a good man of the Gu family, and offstage was a gentle scum who messed with female fans. Can people really pretend so well?

    Ji Yueze saw Qin Yu bow his head and said nothing, he asked: "Qin Yu, Ji Yan invited his classmates to play at home today, would you like to come too?"

    Qin Yu thought about it and agreed, he wanted to go to Ji's house Look at that Mrs. Ji, as it is said on the Internet, because she is old and becomes a yellow-faced woman, so she is about to divorce Ji Yueze?

    Because of this, Ji Yueze found another young and beautiful person outside?

    With doubts, Qin Yu's car followed Ji Yueze's nanny car all the way to Ji's house.

    After arriving at Ji's house, Qin Yu got out of the car and saw that Ji Yueze's nanny car came out one by one like Dumplings.

    First Ji Yan, Ji Ning, then Zhu Song, Song Cheng, then Ji Yueze and his female fan.

    Qin Yu: "...?"

    Yan Xuwu approached Qin Yu enthusiastically and said with a smile: "Qin Yu, you are welcome to be a guest, I am Ji Yan's mother, you can call me... Auntie.

    " ..." Qin Yu's face froze, it turned out that he had misunderstood, this is Teacher Ji's wife!

    Yan Xuwu was already young. Today, because she wanted to be with those young female fans, she was dressed to look younger. Qin Yu thought she was only in her early twenties. Who would have thought that she would be Ji Yan's mother? !

    Saying that she is Ji Yan's sister is completely reasonable.

    After saying hello, Qin Yu followed everyone and entered the gate of Ji's house.

    As soon as he entered the door, the sound of fireworks rang out. Butler Lin brought his servants to greet him at the door. He saw that the house was decorated in various colors, the ceiling was filled with pink balloons, and there was an entire wall facing the door. Two lines of characters were spelled out on it, surrounded by brightly colored roses, and it was written:

    [Kiss husband, you will always be my best actor! 】

    Yan Xuwu: "..."

    She just asked Butler Lin to prepare a little, but she didn't expect Butler Lin to prepare so exaggeratedly.

    Butler Lin stepped forward with a smile on his face: "Sir, this is what my wife specially ordered me to do."

    "Really?" Ji Yueze smiled: "Mrs. Ji has a heart."

    Yan Xuwu: "It should be ." The people behind were     a

    little surprised when they saw this battle. Zhu Song touched Ji Yan's shoulder enviously and whispered, "Ji Yan, your parents are so sweet."