Extra 1

Chapter 48 Daily life after the wedding

Before the end of the year, Yan Xuwu and Ji Yueze arranged the wedding.

There were not many people at the wedding, and the scene was not extravagant, but there was warmth everywhere. The sun was shining and the sky was blue. Yan Xuwu was wearing a white wedding dress and holding a bouquet of flowers. She smiled like a fool.

Ji Yueze was amused by her, and laughed even more stupidly than her at the wedding scene.

Seeing the newlyweds immersed in happiness, all the guests in the hall also showed a kind smile.

Except for Ji Yan and Ji Ning.

Brothers and sisters Ji Yan and Ji Ning acted as the little flower girls at the wedding. They carried flower baskets and sprinkled pink petals along the way to clear the way for the newlyweds, and then handed the newlyweds ring pillows. When their parents exchanged wedding rings, they promised a lifetime. When the promise was made, the brothers and sisters were moved to tears on the spot, and they burst into tears and snot on the stage.

Yan Xuwu and Ji Yueze, the unscrupulous couple, laughed even louder when they saw the children cry.

Mom and Dad were laughing, their son and daughter were crying, and the guests sitting under the stage couldn't help laughing when they saw this peculiar style of painting, and burst into laughter.

The wedding ended successfully in such a relaxed and happy atmosphere.

Two days after the wedding is the Chinese New Year. After celebrating the New Year at home, the couple, Yan Xuwu and Ji Yueze, secretly packed their luggage, bought the plane tickets, and then threw Ji Yan and Ji Ning to their grandfather Xie Shaoyuan and their parents The new teachers, Dr. Wu and Dr. Qi, went on their honeymoon sweetly.

Ji Yan and Ji Ning, who wanted to go on their honeymoon with them, were too sad to cry when they saw the small note left by their parents, so they were taken by Dr. Wu to the "classroom" to continue their winter vacation make-up career.

Ji Yueze found a warm island, got off the plane, and a heat wave hit him.

It was a severe winter at home, and Yan Xuwu was afraid of the cold. Every winter, she wanted to stay at home and not go anywhere. That's why Ji Yueze chose this island for her honeymoon.

The island is not a very famous tourist destination. There are not many tourists here, but the island is very clean and the scenery is very good. Yan Xuwu fell in love with it after getting off the plane.

Yan Xuwu originally wanted to take a good look around the island, but Ji Yueze, an old man, just like he had been vegetarian for too long, he dragged Yan Xuwu in the hotel for three days without going out.

The luxury villa hotel they live in has a dedicated private hot spring. When they are in the hot spring, they can see the endless sea. Ji Yueze especially likes to hold her from behind, and enjoy the sea view while soaking in the hot spring.

Yan Xuwu actually liked it very much, but she rubbed her sore waist and had to sigh that Ji Yueze, an old man, was actually not old at all, and his physical strength did not decrease at all.

It wasn't until the fourth day that Yan Xuwu came out of the hotel.

On the island, Ji Yueze didn't need to be afraid of being recognized by fans and caused unnecessary onlookers, but he deliberately wore a mask and hat to cover up. Here, almost no one would recognize him, and he was more relaxed and comfortable when playing.

They go shopping together hand in hand, sunbathe on the beach together, swim and dive together. Every day is very pleasant.

More than half a month later, just one day before Ji Yan and Jining started school, the two finally ended their honeymoon trip and returned to China.