Extra 2

Chapter 49 Husband and wife love variety show 1

On the night that Ji Yueze chased away his rival, the topic of #jiyueze cheating on female college students# rushed to the hot search and exploded the Internet in a short time.

In the evening, a netizen posted a video. In the video, Ji Yueze was at the gate of University A, with his arms around a female college student's waist. The two walked side by side in the direction of the parking lot. When they were walking, Ji Yueze took the girl. The college student's hand was kissed in the palm of her hand, and the two of them whispered all the way, not knowing what they were talking about, but their demeanor was very intimate.

The video is very clear. Ji Yueze is not wearing a mask and hat. Netizens can recognize it at a glance. Even if he wants to quibble, he can't quibble. The female college student he is holding looks young and beautiful. She is tall and has long waves. With curly hair draped around her waist, her temperament and face are impeccable, and it is a look that can attract the attention of others while standing in the crowd.

The action of hugging the waist and kissing the palm of the hand, the fact is in front of him, this time, Ji Yueze has no way to deny it!

As we all know, Ji Yueze just announced the fact that he has been married for 16 years. His wife is ten years older than her, and they have a son and a daughter.

At the Golden Deer Awards ceremony at the end of last year, Ji Yueze thanked his wife personally when he won the award, and romantically confessed "Mrs. Ji, I will always love you", but in just a few months, he I found a young and beautiful female college student who was picked up by a luxury car and had an intimate attitude. Is this what he said to love his wife forever? !

Netizens have zero tolerance for cheating, especially the cp fans who had hit Ji Yueze and his wife before, and they exploded all of a sudden——

[Knowing that Ji Yueze's wife is ten years older than him, and the two have been married for 16 years together, at that time I firmly believed that they must be true love, huh, I'm so naive! 】

[Since Ji Yueze likes to steal food outside, please don't condescend to love his wife and be a good man, it's really disgusting! 】

[After 16 years of marriage, we had a husband and a son at home, and finally got such a result. I really love the legendary Mrs. Ji! 】

[Weakly say something, maybe they got divorced long ago. 】

[I was not optimistic about this pair at first. After the marriage was exposed, I knew that this day would come sooner or later. 】

[Ji Yueze is only thirty-six years old, and he sees young and beautiful female stars in the circle every day. It's strange that his yellow-faced wife can win over his heart. Derailment is a matter of time! 】

[That female college student is actually very beautiful, and she is also a student of University A. If she does something wrong, she has to be a junior! 】

...

When things on the Internet started to ferment, Ji Yueze was blowing Yan Xuwu's hair.

Yan Xuwu's hair is long and many. After each wash, she is impatient to blow dry herself. Every time she blows a few times, she doesn't care. Ji Yueze has to take over her hair care work. After she washes her hair , help her dry her hair and do some hair care.

Yan Xuwu was lying on the bed with her head resting on his lap. She was holding a biology-related professional book in her hand and was thinking while reading.

Ji Yueze turned off the hair dryer, took the book from her hand, and disagreed: "Don't read a book while lying down, it's easy to damage your eyes."

Then she turned on the hair dryer again, and then helped her dry her hair.