Chapter 33

Chapter 33 What did you do in the hotel day and night...

    After Ji Yueze came out of the bathroom, he saw Yan Xuwu sitting in a corner with a man sitting beside her.

    As soon as he walked over, he heard Fang Yuan's request for Yan Xuwu to have a tryst at the hotel tonight, and handed her a hotel room card.

    The key is that Yan Xuwu still took it, she dared to take such a hot thing!

    Ji Yueze walked over, he squatted down halfway, took a few tissues, folded them and put them on the heels of her high heels, then helped Yan Xuwu put on the shoes, looking at her holding the shoes in her hands while wearing them. the room card.

    "..." Yan Xuwu hurriedly threw the room card and threw it back to Fang Yuan.

    "Why, can Emperor Ji still manage who Miss Yan is looking for or not?"

    Ji Yueze got up and looked down at him: "Ms. Yan is very picky, and most people can't get into her eyes.

    " The meaning is that Fang Yuan is not qualified enough to climb up to her.

    Seeing Ji Yueze's appearance, Fang Yuan knew that he made the right bet. This woman surnamed Yan is indeed Ji Yueze's gold owner.

    How rich is Ji Yueze now, but he is still obedient and flattering to the gold owner in every possible way, and even helped her wear shoes. This only shows that this old woman is really rich and powerful, so Ji Yueze asked Hold her firmly in his hand, for fear of being pryed off the wall.

    In this way, Fang Yuan didn't want to let go.

    He turned his head to look at Yan Xuwu and said, "Miss Yan, I really admire you. From the first time you entered the banquet hall, my eyes were completely inseparable from you. In order to win your heart, I I can compete fairly with Mr. Ji, I just hope you can give me a chance..."

    Fang Yuan's eyes were full of affection, as if Yan Xuwu was really his sweetheart.

    "Pfft~" Yan Xuwu felt that she was watching a comedy show, she couldn't help it, she burst out laughing, but she still remembered that this was a banquet hall where people came and went, she didn't dare to laugh, she could only laugh Muffled laughter.

    "I'm sorry to disturb your performance, otherwise Mr. Fang will continue." Yan Xuwu said while laughing, "I think you have the talent to perform comedy, or you can just change your career and become a comedian, ha. Haha I'm dying of laughter."

    Ji Yueze's lips also slightly hooked up.

    Fang Yuan: "..."

    "Miss Yan, I'm not joking, I'm sincerely confessing to you." Fang Yuan admitted that his expressions were handled properly, and there was no problem with his words. He was both affectionate and measured. All women eat his way, how come to this old woman surnamed Yan, he feels like a clown in an instant, making fun of her.

    "I heard, you are confessing to me with your sincerity." Yan Xuwu took out a wallet from Ji Yueze's jacket, took out a hundred-yuan bill with the largest denomination, and handed it to Fang Yuan , "Mr. Fang's sincerity must be very valuable, do you think this is enough?"

    Fang Yuan: "...!"

    Fang Yuan knew that he had been tricked, and he got up from his seat, "Since Miss Yan looks down on my sincerity, Then I'll leave first, but how can Miss Yan guarantee that he must be sincere to you."

    Fang Yuan glanced at Ji Yueze and stabbed him before leaving, "Men know best. A man's psychology, in the Vanity Fair, is nothing more than fame and fortune, for wealth, and Miss Yan's age, what is there to be remembered about?