Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Is Yan Xuwu back?

    After Yan Xuwu disappeared out of thin air, Ji Yan and Ji Ning couldn't recover for a long time.

    They just stared at Yan Xuwu, who was still lying on the hospital bed one second, and disappeared completely the next second.

    "Where's the person?" Ji Yan cried and searched in the ward, "Where did the person go? Mom, you haven't said when you'll be back. I still have a lot of things to tell you, where have you been and are leaving? Take me with you..."

    Ji Ning cried, "Brother, mom will definitely come back."

    "I won't come back." Ji Yan sat down blankly, "If she can come back, she will definitely tell us. , she won't come back, and we don't have a mother anymore..."

    Yan Xuwu's goodbye just now clearly meant that she would never come back.

    He hasn't had time to hug her, and he hasn't had time to call her mother twice. Why did she leave? Will he never see her again?

    Where is her home?

    After she goes home, will something happen, will she get better after so much blood? Will someone really save her?

    Will she live well in another place?

    Ji Yan burst into tears, he seemed to be thinking about his mother now.

    Also, what should Dad do?

    These days are the happiest moments in Ji Yan's life. He has a father and a mother. Their family is together every day. Every minute and every second, Ji Yan can feel how much his father loves his mother. .

    After Yan Xuwu came back, Ji Yueze was alive, his eyes never left her for a moment, and all his emotions were changed because of her.

    After waiting for 16 years, I finally waited for my wife to come back, but before she had time to be happy for a few days, she left again, and will not come back in the future, gain and lose again, gain and lose again, this is for Ji Yueze. , it is too cruel!

    What will Ji Yueze do in the future.

    Ji Yan tried desperately to calm himself down. His mother said, let him take care of his father. She was so worried when she left. He should cheer up and complete the task that his mother gave him.

    It was already evening, the sky outside the ward became pitch black, and the lights were not turned on in the ward. With a little light coming in from the window, Ji Yan could see that Ji Yueze was still keeping the posture of Yan Xuwu leaving. at every turn.

    He lowered his head and stroked the ring in his hand, making it difficult to see the expression on his face.

    A few hours passed, and Yan Xuwu, who disappeared, always disappeared. She didn't come back suddenly like she disappeared suddenly, and the miracle did not happen.

    "Dad?" Ji Yan walked over slowly, approached him and called out.

    Ji Yueze didn't seem to hear it, he didn't respond, Ji Yan had to pat him on the shoulder: "Dad?"

    Ji Yueze finally woke up, there was no expression on his face, no pain, no tears, He just stared at Ji Yan blankly.

    "Dad, shall we go home?"

    Ji Yueze finally spoke. His voice was dull and hoarse, as if he had not spoken for a long time. He said, "I am here waiting for your mother to come back."

    Ji Yan burst into tears . No longer.

    The tears that Jining managed to stop immediately flowed down.