Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Dance battle Can his wish come true? ...

    After Ji Yueze appeared, Ji Yan and Ji Ning felt a little guilty.

    Ji Yueze has been very strict with them over the years, never letting them appear in places where there are too many cameras. For so many years, Ji Yan and Ji Ning have never been reported by the media. It is conceivable how much Ji Yueze has paid. blood.

    Ji Yan shrank his tall figure under the chair to reduce his sense of existence and avoid being discovered by his father.

    Before Ji Yueze sat on the flight instructor's seat, he seemed to feel something, and the hooking peach eyes glanced at the auditorium, causing the audience to scream.

    "Mom! Emperor Ji Ying just looked at me!"

    "Dear, I'm looking at Ji Yueze!"

    "Don't grab it! Ying Emperor Ji is looking at me!"

    ...

    Yan Xuwu silently looked away, wondering if it was Her delusion, just now, Ji Yueze seems to have seen her... She

    must have seen her wrong. There are nearly a thousand spectators in the audience. How could he spot her at a glance?

    The appearance of Ji Yueze's finale brought huge surprises and shocks to the recording scene.

    It took a lot of effort for the host to appease the audience.

    After all the personnel arrived, the program finally began to record in an orderly manner.

    It really is a singing and dancing variety show. Every song and every dance brings visual enjoyment and shock to the audience.

    At first, Yan Xuwu couldn't concentrate because of Ji Yueze's appearance, but as the show was recorded slowly, her emotions were also mobilized, and she immersed in singing and dancing with the audience, feeling the charm of the stage.

    After the players finished their performances, it was finally Qin Yu's turn to play.

    Qin Yu is a rising star, no one knows what his stage level is.

    But as the music sounded, Qin Yu brought a dynamic modern dance to everyone at the beginning.

    His limbs are very coordinated, his hands and feet dance with the music, and his sense of rhythm is particularly good. Every time he gets stuck, he is full of strength and beauty...

    After the opening dance, Qin Yu picked up the microphone, and when he opened his voice, it was a fast-paced rap. , his mid-low voice is full of magnetism, a little sexy in his clear singing voice, and a hint of wild beauty in his pure youthful face...

    This is a visual and auditory feast!

    Yan Xuwu followed the audience to applaud. Qin Yu deserves to be Qin Yu, the male protagonist who went from fame to low point in the book, breaking through all the constraints, and all the way from low point to peak. He was born for the stage and for performance. .

    After Qin Yu's performance, the tutors were full of praise for him, because this young man really surprised them today.

    Chen Ye said: "If you don't act, I think I will do everything possible to dig you into my music company."

    Fang Chen said, "Your stage is amazing, just like your acting, it completely shocked me. ."

    Qin Xueyin said, "I'm proud of you."