Extra 3

Chapter 50 Husband and wife love variety show 2

After Yan Xuwu finished washing up, as soon as she opened the door of the bathroom, she saw two staff members standing outside the door. They were carrying cameras and filming her face.

Yan Xuwu: "..."

When did the show crew come? It's not like she just stayed in bed and didn't want to get up, and Ji Yueze carried her into the bathroom, all these were all filmed, right? !

Yan Xuwu was stunned for a second.

Ji Yueze walked over from behind and held her hand, Yan Xuwu scratched his palm twice, turned her head and glared at him, her eyes seemed to say: Why didn't you remind me, it's all your fault and I'm ashamed!

Ji Yueze covered his lips and smiled: "It doesn't matter, everyone stays in bed."

After the audience in the live broadcast room saw their interaction, the barrage swiped away quickly——

【Liar! I never stay in bed! Can Mr. Ji coax his wife to find a better excuse! 】

[Did you see? After washing her face, Mrs. Ji's skin was white and tender, and she seemed to be more radiant. 】

[One person wrote a blood letter asking Mrs. Ji for the daily maintenance tips! 】

[Am I the only one who noticed Mrs. Ji's hair? It is simply the king of hair volume, with dense and black hair, bald girls are really envious! 】

【Why don't you hug me? Yingdi Ji, you can't do it, you should go downstairs for breakfast with your wife at this time! 】

[No wonder I've been married for 16 years and I'm still like a newlywed. If I had such a beautiful wife, I'd probably wake up laughing from my dreams...]

...

After the family had breakfast, Ji Yueze was in charge of loading the luggage into the car, Ji Yan and Ji Ning stood beside Yan Xuwu, Ji Yan said, "Mom, come back after you finish recording the show."

"Mom, pay attention to your body, don't stay up late at night reading a book." Ji Ning reluctantly said, "Go home early, my brother and I will wait for you at home."

"Understood." Seeing the reluctance of their brothers and sisters, Yan Xuwu was also a little reluctant, she hugged the two children, pinched their faces and said, "There are two cuties in my family who are waiting for their mother to return. Home, mom must come back after recording the show, and won't stay outside for a moment, okay."

Ji Yan's height of 1.87 meters was lying on his mother's shoulders, and he raised his hand to put his sister in his arms. After seeing his wife and children, he continued to act as a porter, carrying luggage without complaint.

When the camera shot Ji Yan and Jining, for fear of affecting their future study and life, after discussing with the whole family before recording the show, it was decided that it would be okay to appear in the variety show, but they needed to put a cute mosaic on their faces, not to let them. Their faces showed.

Therefore, when the audience in the live broadcast room saw the two children of Ji Yingdi's family, one of their faces was blocked by a fierce tiger head, and the other was blocked by a cute rabbit head, although they could not see their faces. , but it did not reduce the enthusiasm of the audience in the live broadcast room.

[Hahahaha suddenly felt that Emperor Ji was so pitiful! 】

[Mom is the one who kissed it, and Dad picked it up. Hahaha I laughed so hard. 】

[Although the two children of Ji's family saw their faces, they somehow thought they were so cute. 】

[Mommy, the son is acting like a baby on his mother's shoulder with the head of a tiger, it's so cute. 】