Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Your dad went on a blind date.

    Ji Yueze was once immersed in self-blame and pain. He felt that his negligence led to Yan Xuwu's disappearance. If he thought about it more carefully, if he stayed by Yan Xuwu's side and never left, maybe Yan Xuwu would have disappeared. Nothing will happen.

    After the children grew up, they didn't cry and clamor for their mother like other children. Ji Yueze didn't know how to explain Yan Xuwu to them. In this way, the name Yan Xuwu gradually disappeared. In his life, he was never mentioned again.

    Only now did Ji Yueze know that in order to cover up his pain, he ignored the children's feelings and let them grow up in an environment where they had no mother and were afraid that their father would abandon them at any time.

    "Ji Yanjining, you are your father's children. Dad will always love you and will never abandon you, you know?"

    Ji Yanjining's eyes were red and Ji Yueze smiled, "What a silly child, okay? Now, it's very late, go to bed."

    After the two children entered the room, Ji Yueze sat in the living room for a long time, when he got up and was about to go downstairs, the door of Ji Yan's room suddenly opened again.

    Ji Yan came out and said in a hoarse voice: "Dad, she doesn't want us anymore, why do you still think about her?"

    Ji Yan just thought a lot, but suddenly he felt a little worthless for Ji Yueze and waited alone. Another person has been waiting for sixteen years, nearly six thousand days and nights, is it really worth the wait?

    Ji Yueze said: "Ji Yan, your mother didn't want us, she has her own difficulties, and your mother loves you very much. She gave birth to you very hard back then. You are my and your mother's expectations. In the end, I am willing to wait for her, and it has nothing to do with her."

    "Ji Yan, when you grow up and have someone you love, you will know that in front of your lover, people will change. You can't help yourself ."

    "Don't think about it anymore, and don't hate your mother because of it. Even if she is not by your side, I believe that she never misses you for a moment."

    Ji Yan whispered: "I see. ." Although he wouldn't hate his mother, he wouldn't necessarily recognize her immediately when she came back.

    Ji Ning also didn't fall asleep in the room. She vaguely heard some movement from the living room outside, like the voices of her father and brother talking.

    Ji Ning remembered that her father said that the legendary mother would definitely come back.

    Ji Ning is looking forward to her coming back, because Ji Yan will have a mother then, and her father's waiting will be rewarded, but at the same time, she is afraid that the mother will come back, because after her mother comes back, she will definitely be adopted again. Can't hide it either.

    Jining was very scared. She didn't want her brother to know that she was not his sister.

    A blood-related sister and an adopted sister are different after all.

    As early as three years ago, when Ji Yan and Ji Ning returned to China for the Chinese New Year, one day they went to Xie's old house for dinner. When Ji Ning was playing with Xie You on the second floor, he accidentally heard the voice of grandfather and the housekeeper.

    The grandfather sighed and said, "He didn't go to the blind date introduced to Aze. After so many years, I don't know when he will forget Ji Yan's mother and start a new life again." The