Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6 TRANSFER STUDENTS A good student is likely to be a thorn too. ...

    Huiying Middle School is an international school with strong teachers.

    There are two main types of students, one is a student who is exempted from tuition fees and gets excellent scholarships every year, and the other is a child of a wealthy family who pays a high tuition fee and goes abroad to study directly after graduating from high school.

    It was class time at this time, the campus was very quiet, and Yan Xuwu went straight to the teacher's office.

    The head teacher of Class 27 is a young male teacher who just graduated this year. In order to suppress the students below, he grows his beard to make himself look more mature and stable.

    At noon, he received a notice from the principal that a transfer student would come to his class this afternoon, so that he could arrange it properly so that no mistakes could be made.

    Hu Jiansheng knew as soon as he heard it that this new transfer student should have a lot of background, otherwise the principal would not explain it specially.

    It's just that there are a lot of thorns in his class, and he doesn't know what the character of this new transfer student is. If there are more children like Zhu Song and Ji Yan, Hu Jiansheng will have more headaches.

    "Tuktuktuk..." A knock on the door interrupted Hu Jiansheng's thinking.

    He looked up and saw a fifteen or six-year-old girl with shawl hair, almond-shaped eyes, and a youthful smile on her face.

    "Hello, teacher." The girl greeted politely, "I'm looking for Mr. Hu from the seventh class of high school." Hu

    Jiansheng breathed a sigh of relief. My head doesn't hurt so much anymore.     "I'm the monitor of the seventh     class

    of Senior Two." Hu Jiansheng put down the book in his hand and stood up, "Are you the new classmate Yan?"

    "Yes, my name is Yan Yan, I will trouble the teacher in the future." It sounded, the students who took two classes had been sitting for a long time, and they all wanted to move their bodies.     As soon as the bell rang, Zhu Song from Class 27 and a few male classmates hugged the basketball and ran out.

    "Hey, Ji Yan, are you going to play basketball?" A classmate asked Ji Yan.

    "I have something to do." Ji Yan threw the test paper into the desk pocket, got up and passed them, and hurriedly walked outside the classroom.

    Zhu Song sneered: "What are you calling him, does he seem like someone who can play with us?"

    "I'll just ask casually." The male classmate laughed, "Let's go, let's go to play."

    A group of People ran to the basketball court downstairs, and Zhu Song was thinking about Ji Yan as he ran.

    These two days were the first monthly exam for the second grade of senior high school. Yesterday morning, Ji Yan took a physics exam. Today, the test results came down. Unsurprisingly, Ji Yan took the last place in the whole grade again.

    According to what Zhu Song heard, Ji Yan studied abroad before his second year of high school, and did not return to China until his second year of high school and entered Huiying Middle School.

    Ji Yan transferred to Huiying Middle School in just one month, not only robbed Zhu Song of the title of school bully, but even robbed him of the last place.