Extra 4

Chapter 51 Husband and wife love variety show 3

In the end, Ji Yueze failed to deliver his family's financial power as he wished.

Yan Xuwu knew that Ji Yueze was just joking, he was just paying attention in front of her. His property was numerous and he had a special team to take care of it. Although Yan Xuwu didn't care about money, "a man becomes bad when he has money" This kind of words doesn't apply to Ji Yueze, because Ji Yueze didn't just become rich, he has always been rich, and if he wants to be bad, he will already be bad.

And she knows that if Ji Yueze can't believe in this world, what else can she believe? The sense of security Ji Yueze gave her is enough to make her trust him wholeheartedly.

However, Mr. Ji was still a little unhappy. Yu Hao and the others said that women only control him when they love a man, but his wife Ji never seems to care about him. Although she knows that Mrs. Ji loves him, this kind of push-pull joke can be regarded as a husband and wife joke. Little fun, so Ji Yueze stubbornly wanted an answer.

He looked at Yan Xuwu and asked again: "Mrs. Ji, you say, don't you love me anymore?"

Yan Xuwu looked at the glasses, and quietly moved her hand on the sofa and pinched Ji Yueze's waist: "Don't make trouble without reason."

Yan Xuwu saw through his little trick, Ji Yueze is now an unreasonable child, just waiting for her to coax him.

Coaxing can be coaxing, but you have to pay attention to your image when facing the camera.

"I'm not unreasonable." Ji Yueze, who was coquettish, didn't let her go, he took her hand from his waist and held it in his hand, moved his body over to her, and said in a low voice, "Mrs. Ji, you Do you love me?"

"..." Yan Xuwu gritted her teeth and replied in an airy voice, "Aiaiai, let's do it."

Ji Yueze said, "How much love?"

Yan Xuwu: "..."

Enraged, Yan Xuwu resisted, she straightened up and pushed Ji Yueze down on the sofa, pinched his neck and said, "Ji Yueze, I tell you, from now on, you can't ask me any more. Don't say a word about any question, otherwise, I'll..."

Yan Xuwu just pretended to threaten him, and didn't think of what she was going to do, but Ji Yueze asked her in a hoarse voice, "otherwise, what would Mrs. Ji do?"

Ji Yueze fell on the sofa. His hair and clothes were a little messy because of her raid just now. He looked straight at her, with undisguised affection and possessiveness in those charming peach blossom eyes, as if Saying: No matter what Mrs. Ji wants to do, I will satisfy you!

Yan Xuwu's face turned red as soon as she rubbed the ground. She looked at her glasses again and hurriedly got up from Ji Yueze. When she turned around and was about to hide in the bedroom, Ji Yueze grabbed her wrist.

The audience in the live broadcast room was going crazy with CP at this time. When Ji Yueze faced his wife, it was completely different from his usual serious and serious image in front of outsiders. This contrast made the audience feel very real. When Yan Xu danced, Ji Yueze was soft as a whole, and his eyes showed obvious preference and affection. It was this kind of wanton preference that made people feel even more sweet.

[Hahahahahahahahahaha, the actor Ji looks like he is going to eat his wife! 】

[The look in Ma Yeji's actor's eyes makes me shy! 】

【what are you waiting for! Kiss it up! 】

[Emperor Ji, don't be a coward, drag your wife over, sit on your lap, and hug her for a kiss! This is the behavior of a domineering president, give me a kiss! 】