Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Uncle, I'll Call You Dad, Do You Dare to Say It?

    In the world after a thousand years, technology is highly developed, and everyone has a brain.

    It's like a robot housekeeper that can help humans with most things.

    Before Yan Xuwu wore a book for the first time, the doctors couldn't install a brain for her because she had been comatose for too long and her brain waves were unstable.

    But this time through the book, the doctors detected that her brain waves had become normal, so they installed her coveted intellectual brain system for her.

    As soon as Yan Xuwu passed through, the intellectual brain began to automatically load the information of this world, so it was in a dormant state.

    Until now the loading is complete, the brain is not restarted.

    After listening to Zhinao's answer, Yan Xuwu realized that Ji Yan's negative luck was actually because of her.

    This world is a novel, Ji Yan is the child of Yan Xuwu, a foreign book-wearer, a character who should not have appeared in the book, but was born and raised in the book.

    The world in the book has its own rules for its operation and existence. Ji Yan, who does not belong to the world in the book, is oppressed by the rules of the novel world, so he has been unlucky since childhood.

    When I was a child, my self-awareness was not strong, and my bad luck was weak.

    But as he got older, the negative luck value gradually increased, and accumulated to now, the negative luck value has reached 2000.

    That is, bad luck in daily life, occasional bad luck, but not life-threatening.

    If the negative luck value reaches the extreme value, that is, 10000, there will be danger to life at any time.

    Yan Xuwu wondered: "I don't belong to the world of books, why do I have no negative luck?"

    Brain Steward: "The master belongs to an alien species that invades the world of books, and the rules can't suppress you. And the doctors have been wearing them for a long time. Before the book, I will clear the adverse reactions for the master."

    Yan Xuwu hurriedly asked: "Can the doctors clear Ji Yan's negative luck?"

    Wisdom Brain Steward: "No, doctors can only implement external intervention, and cannot force intervention on the native characters in the book."

    Yan Xuwu frowned, it seems that Ji Yan's negative luck has to be considered in the long run.

    **

    The next day, after Ji Yan went to school, Ji Yueze took Yan Xuwu to handle the identity information, so that she was no longer a black household.

    Then at Yan Xuwu's strong request, she quickly went through the admission procedures for Huiying Middle School.

    That's right, after living for more than a thousand years, Yan Xuwu decided to go back to high school.

    At the age of fifteen, it is natural to go to school.

    The important thing is that Yan Xuwu has to follow Ji Yan, the unfortunate son, to find out the reason for the rapid decline of his negative luck, and then help his son to change his life!

    Yan Xuwu was very ambitious and sat upright in the car.

    She looked sideways at Ji Yueze with her eyes closed and rested. In one morning, Ji Yueze was almost responsive to her requests, and he could do this to his niece whose wife had disappeared for 16 years. Ji Yueze really nice guy.