Chapter 36

Chapter 36 I'm Actually... Your Mom...

    Yan Xuwu specially dressed up today. She just went on the hot search two days ago, but the video on the hot search was secretly filmed from a distance at night, and her face was a little blurry. In addition, today's dress is very different from last time, so No one recognized her as the rich woman who entered and exited the hotel with Ji Yueze two days ago.

    Yan Xuwu walked beside Ji Yan, and her classmates greeted her kindly along the way.

    Yan Xuwu responded enthusiastically one by one, Ji Yan's hands and feet were a little stiff, and he seemed to walk with the same hands and feet.

    "..." Yan Xuwu stopped, Ji Yan didn't wait for her, and continued to walk forward alone.

    Yan Xuwu: "...?"

    Ji Yan finally realized that the "grandma" next to him was not following, he stopped, looked back, and saw "grandma" smirking: "Ji Yan, you go Why do you look like a penguin when you walk up, haha~"

    Ji Yan: "..."

    At this time, the head teacher, Mr. Hu Jiansheng, came over. After seeing Yan Xuwu, Mr. Hu Jiansheng hurriedly stepped forward to say hello: "You are Ji Yan's parent. ?"

    Yan Xuwu shook hands with Teacher Hu: "Teacher, hello, I'm Ji Yan's grandmother and Yan Yan's grandmother."

    Hu Jiansheng smiled: "It turns out to be the parents of Ji Yan and Yan Yan, you Alright, I'm Ji Yan's head teacher Hu Jiansheng."

    After greeting, Yan Xuwu followed Teacher Hu and walked to the classroom together.

    Hu Jiansheng naturally respected his elders and praised Ji Yan all the way, saying that his grades have improved a lot recently, his studies are much more serious than before, and he is getting along better with his classmates...

    Ji Yan followed the teacher and " Grandma" behind him, bowing his head all the way without saying a word.

    After entering the classroom, Zhu Song didn't know where to come out. He was moving stools to Yan Xuwu, and he was serving tea and water. He was extremely attentive, more like her grandson than Ji Yan, a "pro-grandson".

    Yan Xuwu couldn't figure it out, Zhu Song had never seen him respect the old and love the young so much before.

    "Grandma, it's not sunny outside, you are tired." Zhu Song brought a bottle of juice and opened the lid, "Grandma, drink some juice and add some vitamins."

    Yan Xuwu took a sip of juice and Zhu Song said , "Grandma, you are also here to help Yanyan hold the parent-teacher meeting. Where has Yanyan gone? When will she come back?"

    Yan Xuwu returned to him: "I will be back in two days." She became an elderly person. It has been two days, and it should be able to change back soon.

    The listless Ji Yan's ears moved when he heard this, it seems... "Grandma" is going to change back to "Yan Yan" again?

    How did it change? Does it suddenly become bigger and smaller and can be freely controlled by oneself, or does it need some opportunity to change?

    What kind of magic is this?

    "That's good." Zhu Song said shyly, "Grandma, your Yanyan took the first grade in the exam this time. She is really excellent."

    Yan Xuwu nodded: "Of course." She didn't even look at her. who is it.

    Zhu Song blushed slightly, and he hesitated: "Grandma, Yan Yan is so good, what do you want from your future grandson-in-law..."