Chapter 34

Chapter 34 "Why can't I like you?  …

    In the evening, Jining slept in a daze and got up to drink water. She was sick for the past two days and had nothing to do during the day, but at night she would have a low-grade fever.

    Jining touched her forehead, and sure enough, she started to have a fever again, and her throat was not very comfortable. She put the medicine in the living room downstairs.

    After drinking the water, she had to go downstairs to find medicine.

    Ji Ning wore slippers and walked down the stairs step by step, she wondered if the new grandmother fell asleep in the living room.

    After reaching the first floor, Ji Ning looked towards the living room, her footsteps stopped abruptly, then took two steps back and returned to the shadow at the corner.

    She widened her eyes and saw that Dad was squatting in front of the sofa, with a medicine box next to him, helping grandma's heels with medicine.

    When grandma came back, she was wearing high heels, probably because her heel was frayed. Dad was helping grandma with medicine.

    It's just, just the relationship between mother-in-law and son-in-law, can it really be so close? She was still a mother-in-law who didn't know her before and just came back to recognize her relatives!

    Is the father being too filial to the old man?

    With such doubts, Jining continued to hide in the corner. She held her breath and did not dare to be discovered by her father. She always felt that there was something important in her mind that she had ignored. If she continued to hide here, maybe she would find something important. 's secrecy.

    Ji Ning felt that his head was no longer burning, and the deer stared at the sofa without blinking.

    After Ji Yueze helped Yan Xuwu deal with the broken skin on his heel, he put the medicine box back in its original position, and then returned to the sofa.

    After sleeping on the sofa for a long time, Yan Xuwu will definitely feel uncomfortable when she wakes up in the morning. Ji Yueze bent down and hugged Yan Xuwu. He moved lightly, for fear of waking her up. The 70-year-old lady was thin. It's too light to hold like a feather, Ji Yueze thought, in the future, when he and Yan Xuwu reach old age, he must pay special attention to Yan Xuwu's nutrition and health. At that time, when I was so thin, I felt a little bit awkward in my arms.

    After seeing Ji Yueze's actions, Ji Ning covered his mouth in surprise.

    It shouldn't be like this!

    Dad just looked at Grandma's eyes, exactly the same as when Ji Ning caught him peeking at Yan Yan sleeping!

    Ji Ning was very puzzled at the time. Dad was really kind to Yan Yan. That kind of kindness was different from his brother and her. For their brothers and sisters, it was a father's love for his children. It is the elders who treat the younger generation. Which elder will peek at the younger generation's sleeping face, and it will take half an hour to see it, unless he is a pervert!

    Ji Ning didn't understand at the time. She knew that her father was not that kind of person, but his behavior could not be explained. Ji Ning could only try her best to convince herself that maybe Ji Yueze also loved Yan Yan as a daughter...

    But now, Ji Ning Suddenly there is a bold guess!

    Recently, several people have been living in the family one after another, one is Yan Yan, the other is Wu Nannan, who is three and a half years old, and the grandmother who is seventy years old.